or Connect

Posts by antkm1

So basically these rumors are saying it's going to look like the Mi3 from Xiaomi? http://www.xiaomi.com/sg/mi3/#design this one has a 5" screen (8mm Thin)...looks a lot like the iPod Nano.  one of my co-workers (in China) has this.  I've played with it.  it's just too big to hold in one hand.  and it's so thin and slippery (magnesium case) that you just can't grip it comfortably like you would the current iPhones.  You really have to hold it like a tablet.  Single-handed...
Trust me, the UI on other boxes and tv's are much much worse.
It's a nice app.  However I have a few issues. 1. the comments section.  I can't seem to figure out how to read all the comments.  it seems to stop (on this thread) at 10.  Also, I can't seem to find a login to post replies or section to add replies to the comments thread.  Edit: ok, I think the person above my comment here says something about the "forums" section.  Yeah, that's not very intuitive.  Should be more like the website/browser interface. 2. Subscription vs....
Xbox ControllerPS Controller. I'd say it's more Xbox-like than PS.  Granted i like that the Xbox controller has a joy pad at the upper left over the PS, as you described it. But I can easily see how MS would not appreciate the design queues here.
is it just me, or does the end of the Fan Unit (correction: Heat Sink) look remarkably similar to Darth Vader's triangular breathing mask? Just saying :P
I've tried both current MIphones when I was in China, the Mi2 with a 4.3" display and the Mi3 with a 5" display. Personally, I thought the 4.3" display was pretty much the perfect screen size and form factor for a phone.  The 5" was nice but just too big in your hand and was hard to use with one hand.   If anything is going to kill the iPhone in China, it will be the miPhone.  They can sell 100k units in 83 seconds there.  Insanely good voice recognition to Chinese...
Minority Report is coming true.
being an owner of the leather case, i'd have to say it's a mixed bag.  I have the Gold 5s with a Product (RED) leather case. Half of me really likes the soft-touch yet grippy leather.  However i find it gets really dirty very quickly. now that may be because of the very supple and toothy leather.  And i consider myself extremely cleanly person, but damn that case gets dirty quick.  So ½ of me thinks it's great, the other thing is self-conscious that i'm a dirt magnet. I...
it's not a fact that 16GB is *worthless* as you say.  not everyone has the same needs for storage as others.What if you don't play massive memory-hog games?You listen to you music with iTunes Match?Watch movies on the netflix or Hulu App? There are many ways to use the iPad and many differing types of users.
I find it hard to believe that AppleCare covered you getting your iPad wet.  Most iOS devices (i don't know about the iPad) have sensors that trigger when the device gets wet.  and I don't think AppleCare covers that because it's really your own damn fault for getting it wet.  You must have had one sympathetic Genius.  And I think the others on here commenting about your profession because your original post insinuated you use your iPad as your photography device.  Not a...