or Connect

Posts by antkm1

There is a way.:http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3176What I wish is for the remote to control volume and TV input..
Yes robots would help keep production costs down if Apple were to bring full production back to the USA. That would be nice to see, but you're also going to get push-back from Apple haters and politicians saying robots take away good paying jobs from skilled laborers ready and willing to do that work. But I would love to see more production in the US.However, that would be kind of a slap in the face to china. A country that Apple needs to keep happy since that population...
I totally wouldn't doubt a word you said. I would add as conjecture that I see this also as a way for China government to hide behind that perhaps they want to limit the amount of iPhones due to their stellar privacy and not because of it's modest opt-in/out nature. Perhaps they've tried to hack I phones for "privacy issues" and haven't been successful either. I have no doubt if iOS was as vulnerable to hacking as Android and Windows mobile, they would have said nothing....
The headline is changed.  Happy?Really I can see a very practical use for Apple to have a dedicated Maps website here, maybe Apple doesn't see it but I do and many others like me.  Lots of people work in offices that use PCs.  For many PC users, Chrome is the best browser for the Windows platform.  Regardless of browser though a dedicated URL for Apple Maps is a sure-fire way to get more crowdsourced data and another way to get more Non-Apple Users into their platform.
agreed, but there is a case to be made for the 5.5" screen.  Perhaps not that big a demand in the US or other "western" markets, but in the "East" where the phone is most people's ONLY computing device, bigger the better.  Not to mention people who want the biggest screen on a phone possible due to vision and/or accessibility issues.
Still no rumors if they will keep the 4" design. I'm guessing they will keep the 5s and 5c designs as previous models at a slightly lower price-point, but i'd love to see the iPhone go all-new with 3 sizes: small~3.5" Medium~4.7" Large~5.5" Personally, i found the 4" design too much of a compromise for single-handed use.  3.5" was the best (imo).  Of course everyone has different hand sizes and opinions...this is mine.  I could never comfortably reach the top-row...
my guess would be they go to something more like the look of the iPod Touch rear "windows".  More like Pill-shaped windows than what the 5s and 5 looked like...but one on the top and bottom for the different antennas.
There are too many "wait and see's" at this point. From what I saw of the keynote, one thing might be something to be mindful of, and that's AndroidOne. IF this is a smash hit strategy, IF...then Apple has most certainly lost any momentum they might have in developing nations. Something they desperately need to take command over in the coming years. IF this *open-source* hardware spec is fast and powerful and IF the android OS is optimized to these specs, IMO Apple has...
Still won't wear a watch or any wrist strapped device. If I can clip it on someplace, great. Otherwise I won't wear it. I'm hoping this device is more like the 5th gen iPod nano that has a clip but could be used as a watch. To me that tackles a much broader user-base.