or Connect

Posts by antkm1

Re: iPhone 5c... I think we all figured the 5c would gain market share as time went on.  As more people buy it and news spreads that it's more comfortable to hold and the Touch ID isn't that big of a deal, the $100 less price-point and shinny colors will win out.  I have the 5s and my better-half the 5c and frankly, I prefer the design and ergonomics of the 5c over the 5s.  If it had Touch ID and the Camera improvements, it would be by far a better overall device than the...
Agreed, Re: my previous post.I will be one  of that spur of upgrades, been waiting for the weight to go down before upgrading.  However, I don't think I'll be an early adapter.  Sold my iPad 2 in Sept. for a good price (nearly $330) but I'm finding I miss it less than 50% of my computing time.  Actually thinking of waiting until Q1 or Q2 to upgrade.  And if it doesn't have Touch ID, I might not upgrade at all.
And i'd been saying since i bought my iPad 2 that it was just a tad too heavy.
I've been saying for quite some time that retina doesn't matter and people want screen size and cheapness in the iPad…this new metric kind of proves my point…but, of course i'd like to see the breakdown of user type (i.e. educaiton, business and consumer usage stats related to each).  I say that because it's a known fact that the Education sector has been very active in purchasing the iPad 2.   I this age of computing, people want a full-featured, large screen, less...
Damn you AI and your click-bait...you got me.
Here is he reason why I bought my better half the 5c.  She's been off-contract with AT&T on a discounted rate $48/mo unlimited Data plan (from the Gen 1 iPhone, and with corporate discounts from AB) since then.  I bought her an iPHone 4 off contract 2 years ago and this year she got the 16gb 5c off contract.  She pays so much less for her service that financing a phone would be ludicrous.  Plus, she wanted the green phone and could care less about touch ID or the other...
That's why i speculated that this year is just a huge "transition" year for Apple.  And i think in the early months of this year it was highly speculated that this year was going to be full of flatness for Apple both figuratively and financially.  I think with iOS 7 and the new line-up of Macs, Apple is hinting at the future of the company for the next few years.  Better battery life, better this and that, but nothing earth-shattering until the next few years.  2014 and...
I know Apple has better marketing info and a know better how to plan their own launches, but... i think it was a mistake to do a 2-phone release when the screens sizes are the same. Had they launched a 5"-6" iPhone (as predicted for 2014) and a lower-cost 5c.  I think there would be a much greater difference between the two and would make a much better marketing statement about the product line.  I'm assuming the 5c next year will get all the internals and features of...
I think you mean HBO???
 I fit this description.  I'll tell you my impressions after i get my 5s.  Still waiting and I ordered 7 minutes after midnight on launch.  The price you pay for Gold.  If you want to know the impressions of a 4S user after going to the 5S just listen to the latest ep. of "Accidental Tech Podcast".  Casey Liss had a glowing review: http://atp.fm/episodes/32-it-doesnt-bother-me