or Connect

Posts by antkm1

I have a similar question about that...I'm wondering how much the new ATV can store in the event that Apple updates the iOS on this to support Apps. Anyone know if this will be possible on this device? I'm wondering because if/when I get one of these, I'd like to NOT have to upgrade when Apple does update the iOS. I hate having to buy new hardware every 3 years and would love to avoid this...
There is an optical Audio Out jack on the back...see photos from post. Thankfully, my new Denon Reciever has two of these on it. Otherwise i'd be pretty pissed about this change to the ATV, since my Blu-Ray uses optical audio. Now I'm not sure of this, but I though the newer HDMI jacks support Audio as well as video??? Anyone tried this?
with regards to price and comparison, they are the same save for screen size and battery. I'm not talking about user experience, they are different, but just from the standpoint of looking at the specs on paper they are pretty much the same except for what i've mentioned. Paying and extra $300 for a different user experience is steep if you ask me. I've tried one for a day (borrowed a friend's iPad) and I can safely state that experience is not that large of a gap. ...
Personally, the current price of the iPad is a bit high for me, given what it can do. The iPod Touch, when it's all said and done, does the same things. It's lighter, thinner, runs the same Apps, all for a much smaller price tag. Yes I understand that the added battery and screen size play a huge role in price, but really? $300 extra for a larger battery and bigger screen? That being said, Apple loves to stay at their established price point for a very long time. ...
That's kind of what I was thinking here. I think the reason why everyone on this forum is sort of excited about this product, is because RIM is a company with a really good track record for successful products. I don't know any other smartphone a I've overheard people saying they'd rather have over the iPhone. Plus they pretty much own the business-end of smartphones, however the iPhone and Android phones are quickly taking over that slot. So given that, it's pretty...
Seriously? 39% of the posts on here related to the iPhone? Stay on topic people...stay on topic!
I think it's kind of funny that you can "like" anything in your iTunes Library now. As if you had something in your library you didn't like?Personally, not many (if any) of my favorite artists are on Ping so it's pretty useless to me. The idea behind Ping is kind of a nice idea though, like facebook but only for iTunes related stuff.
Here is the definition of Troll from Wikipedia:In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.So, by definition, your post was a troll. Oh, crap, this post is a troll! Oops, I just trolled again!!! ...
First of all, if the iPad, Touch and this rumored 7" iPad were all sold for the same price, one or more of these devices would never be sold, or very little would be sold. Right now, if the iPad and the touch were equal in price, I guarrentee you that no one would buy the touch, because why by this tiny screen when, for the same price, you can get this huge screen? It seems as though (ON THIS FORUM AT LEAST) that the consensus is that if Apple offered a 7" iPad they...
doing this would be very un-Apple-like. They seem to introduce new products (like this one) in one of two dates: late-January (a-la iPad, iPhone, although they put the iPhone in a mid-year position now) and late September (a-la ipods).