or Connect

Posts by antkm1

making a 3x3 iPod nano touch goes against the notion of using it for working out. Eyes-free function goes out the door and totally useless when you're working out. I can see how the UI might work and be an easy transition for people, but think about how you use it first. when you're working out (jogging lifting or god forbid biking) or driving in the car, you don't want to have to look down at the device to change the song or scroll through menus. I have a 60 Gb...
that is a fair point...but may i also point out that many Enterprises create apps for their mobile devices (as well as pc's) and having a closed platform like iOS is limiting.
not every owner of the Apple TV or rumored iTV owns an iPod touch, iPad or iPhone. trackpad is more likely, or just a better remote. I've read the rumors of a Wii-style remote, but that requires all those sensors and ugly wires that SJ hates!
my guess would be that the iProd(uct) 2,1 will be either the iPad gen2 or another form factor (we did have rumors of an in-between 6" iPad just recently). That being said, I can't see Apple releasing another iPad model before next January, mainly because the iPad is selling so well, why create a new product to take away sales of a product that most lay-people think is it for now. I don't think this mention is an Apple TV revamp, mainly (for reasons already stated on this...
[QUOTE=screamingfist;1698261]yep, good point. I think the reason why Android is doing well enough is because of market saturation and it's a open source approach, kind of like how Windows became so dominant. Plus there are already tons of devices for it. Plus Android OS does not rely on the web to function. It is more of a standard OS. Chrome OS is 100% dependent on the web. It doesn't need much memory or storage to operate, which is a huge plus for weight.Chrome OS...
I was waiting for this to happen. The big 5 media giants pretty much own everything, and they are not going to give up all the ad space to Google. Just take a look at this article and you'll understand: http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1406 One could also check out the documentary "This Film is not yet Rated" for a really good idea of what's going on here.
I tried it, and got no links on the first few pages that mention anyone complaining about it being too light (weight-wise). There are plenty of complaints about it being too bright to read e-books.
You are in the 16% bracket i presume.http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/20...aper-than-ipadA new study from Retrevo (over 1,000 non-Retrevo users) looks at interest in the iPad ahead of Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference next week. The company emailed WebProNews with a round-up of significant findings. So without beating around the bush, let's just get to them. Study Highlights: - 52% of people surveyed say they "don't need" an iPad - 38% of people say the iPad is...
type in "iPad too heavy" into a google search and see what comes up. Huffington Post PC World CNet Reviews Business Insider There are a lot of people complaining about the weight. Everyone I know who owns one has "mentioned" that it is on the heavy side.
you fail to see that you're not holding a laptop in your hand for extended periods of time. When you hold the iPad long enough, fatigue does set in. i can agree with the rest of what you state. Right now the iPad is 24 oz. That's more than double that of a standard paperback book, roughly 4-8 oz. Heck, the Dell Streak is 7.7 oz. and it does just about the same as the iPad.