or Connect

Posts by antkm1

yeah, and if you follow Google at all, their Android OS for TVs and STBs might be more what you're looking at.http://www.google.com/tv/
I'm looking forward to Sept. even more now with all this hype and news about a product i would buy if they beefed it up. Which it sounds like they will eventually. A good frist start would be to put a modified version of the iOS on the aTV. Include internet browsing, the ability to control the aTV from a iPhone/Touch or include a Wii-style remote with fold-out keyboard. Man, would the App Store sales shine after introducing that. Now, with iTunes subscription services....
see my quote...by "the right people" meaning people who only want those things (reading books, audio books & music and very light email and internet).
I agree, the MBair needs to be vastly different to be more marketable. Too Niche of a device, that said, Apple products are all Niche devices but this is too niche for even the staunchest supporters, which has bit it's bane since it debuted. still hold that i'd love to see a 10" alternative to the iPad, call it the iBook.
we don't need evidence to hold an opinion. Yes wishful thinking and opinionated conversation is what these forums are for.
that said, the BT keyboard or keyboard dock don't really work well in your lap, and would suck to lug around from place to place. Apple needs to update the keyboard dock to more of a lap-top style all-in-one.
I know this will never happen, but I'd like to see Apple finally produce a MBair with a 10" screen, running either iOS or some hybrid OS with a touch screen. The iPad is nice, but for me, I want more attention to the couch potato blogger and the iPad doesn't yet fit that bill. I'd like to see the shuffle go away. I have the gen1 shuffle and i thought the Gen2 was perfect, save for a screen. combining the Nano and Shuffle seems like an Apple thing to do, but if it's a...
Thank You!
that's just because of storage space, take that away and you have a $250 price difference, since they don't make a 16 gig touch anymore.
your argument was mute because you where trying to compare the functionality/UI of a lap-top to that of the iPad. I've used it in my lap on the couch, typing is a pain, the device doesn't have a good viewing angle when flat and when my legs are elevated, the device slides down to my crotch and typing because almost crazy-bad. checking email, and responding = typing facebook, myspace, twitter, forums (like AI) =typing why the hell am i explaining myself to you, it's my...