or Connect

Posts by antkm1

i agree with you 100%. However disappointed people may be that they haven't changed the form-factor of the case is sort of just looking at the Pro only on the surface. The simplicity of the design and how it functions is truly the brilliance of this design. everything is organized in such a way that even a monkey could swap out hard drives and memory modules. This was definitely thought of from the inside out and not the reverse. I only wish they had a mid-grade option...
yeah, i've read on many accounts that Steve hate's the stylus. And, it is a bit small for a Wacom Replacement, and artists and designers are a niche industry for Apple to develop a technology specifically for them...but there are other uses for a stylus that could be very handy, like handwriting and sketching for architects, engineers, graphic designers, students. A stylus would be very handy for making mark-ups in Acrobat and MS Word, etc...
Not everyone has an iPhone/Touch.
If they do release a new aTV with iOS4, it will be during the typical September iPod event. They seem to lump the aTV in with the iPods.
I think this is an amazing device. It will take a bit of time, but if they do offer it either/or as a mouse replacement with new systems, it might take off faster. There have been times when I use my MBP that i with my desktop did as well, like pinch/zoom, scroll, forward and back swiping. That being said, here's a couple things they need to have done better: 1. click and drag, still better with a mouse 2. highlighting text, much faster with a mouse 3. not a...
easy, if you're on the couch with the keyboard on your lap, put the trackpad next to your leg...this is actually more ergonomic than it sitting at a desk. I can't see using this trackpad without resting my wrist on it somehow...
you obviously don't get the daily activities of my profession or many others. We draw with fine, medium and thick felt-tip pens...in meetings, at our desk to discuss ideas with others and to clients. We sketch a lot, create a lot of paper in the recycling bins every day. it's what we do, and the iPad or phone doesn't really cut it for that, but it should. Drawing with your finger is like trying to draw schematic for the space shuttle in sand, plus you finger covers up...
if they release it, it will be quiet. Sounds more likely that this is an accessory that will be part of a larger release.
that's what makes me so peeved about the iPad. I'm an architect, and we sketch a lot and take notes a lot in meetings. The ability to physically write on the iPad with a stylus like the Wacom tablet would make that device so much more useful to me! What about doctors that take notes during exams and receptionists or any business person in general that needs a note pad for jotting notes. Heck, there is a notes app native in the device already!!! It's on my top 5 list...
yes, it's their blue-tooth keyboard...probably way smaller than what you use.