or Connect

Posts by antkm1

well, thanks for the update. however i do mention "whatever they produce" since it's just speculation that this research has anything to do with a new product by MS in the first place.
DNFtT!!!
sounds like they want to push the "Courier" full speed ahead and add all the features that fanboys/girls are griping about in the current iPad. If i were to take the study, I would suggest that whatever they produce, or propose to produce, they better make it feel as good as the ipad. It really does feel good to hold and the quality of the materials is top notch. That would be number two on the list of top features to emulate about the iPad. The number one would be...
I never dismissed anything about gaming, ok, that's 3 applications you mentioned, still not convinced a smaller form factor is worth the engineering to sell it. oh, and check this link out...too funny. I guess screen size isn't as important as form factorhttps://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?...rue#featureTabI have to laugh at this...dude, is tapping the screen with your thumb (in one hand) really so cumbersome as to detract you from reading on the iPHone? Talk about out...
Agreed 100% Hearing your frustration with the new iP4. May i propose, if you really want the experience of the iPhone, go get the 3Gs, it may not have the crisp display or the forward camera, but what better way to tell Apple to "fix it" than to buy the previous model. Many companies did this with Windows Vista which made a pretty big statement if you ask me. Granted it took years for Windows 7 to come out afterward, but that's a whole OS, not something like the iPhone.
It may fail if people that are having this problem don't just up and return the device in exchange for a full refund or and iP3Gs. That's the only way Apple will address this issue, by see mass returns. Now, I don't think anyone is trying to "sully" Apple's reputation; on the contrary, i think they are trying to force Apple to live up to such reputation.
and your point? What difference does it make to have owned and experienced a problem that obviously many people are having. We don't know how many but it seems to be a lot, since it's being reported on a reputable source like CR. I'm so tired of hearing this statement on the blogs, this is a known hardware issue that many people are experiencing. The point post-ers are trying to make is that Apple (at this point) needs to address this issue, and not simply with a...
Yes, typing on the iPad is my #1 issue with the device. If you're on the couch or in a chair with no surface (other than your legs), typing sucks. The device slides around on your lap and is too low in your lap to comfortably type, one-hand typing is just not efficient, and the screen to face angle is uncomfortable. I tried one out for a day (a friend let me borrow his) and i found that anything other than twitter-style typing was just too compromising on a couch or in...
I WAS on board to upgrade to the iP4 but after all this contraversy, i'm waiting untill the next version. I agree that Apple will have no choice but to either a) modify the existing design so that the antenna issue is fixed, or b) completely update the form factor to an alternate design they had already tested. I think they have no choice but to do this for the iPhone 5 mainly because of the press iP4 is getting.
I live in St. Louis, a much smaller city than most and generally considered a small market, and pee-stop on the way from NY to LA. I switched from Verizon to ATT to get the iP 3G and actually have better call strength than Verizon did. Correction, Verizon was better when i was not INSIDE a building or structure, and ATT is better INSIDE a structure comparatively. Verizon was way better about signal quality on the go, in the car as well. But, for the most part, i've...