or Connect

Posts by toysandme

This reminds me of the old saying going back to the days when people were allowed to smoke in public places: "A non-smoking section in a restaurant is like a non-peeing section in a swimming pool" It don't work!
The price reduction was inevitable but I suspect they'll still make pretty good money even when the plastic model is down to $49.99. After about a year I still get 4-5 days out of the battery (was 5-6 days when new) which is excellent but there are a couple of issues: the silly magnet charging cable simply does not hold properly and I must use a rubber band to hold it in place while charging. I also need a charging bar with a LED that tells me it's actually charging. It is...
I just received two free high end cameras and I still have enough credit card points for a free trip overseas. Apple will have to try hard to get my business.
If you used your phone more than you pick your nose you would probably find that the battery doesn't last all day.
Given the larger size this new battery should be good enough to make it till noon if one stays off YouTube. And I'm sure Apple will brag about having the thinnest phone in its class.
Apple ought to be sued for not including coloured visual notification lights deaf AND NON-DEAF people can use to see if they missed messages etc.
As much as I dislike Samsung, this is one thing I have to agree with. (1) The iPhone battery is way underpowered and (2) is not user replaceable. I don't need a paper thin phone that levitates. I want a phone that lasts all day, actually using it. Tell the brass: https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html
Heytell has had this feature for years. And is it cross-platform! This is ideal for an iWatch.
How the NSA & FBI made Facebook the perfect mass surveillance tool http://venturebeat.com/2014/05/15/how-the-nsa-fbi-made-facebook-the-perfect-mass-surveillance-tool/   The National Security Agency and the FBI teamed up in October 2010 to develop techniques for turning Facebook into a surveillance tool. Documents released alongside security journalist Glenn Greenwald’s new book, “No Place To Hide,” reveal the NSA and FBI partnership, in which the two agencies...
Just when you thought Facebook couldn't get any creepier. Small wonder privacy advocates recommend that you don't use your real birth date when you sign up.   You probably shouldn't use your real name nor your own home/work ip either.