or Connect

Posts by codachrome

Apple has been teetering as the most valuable brand in the world. No way would they release a product under a different brand name for the sake of distancing themselves from the current product line.
Just wanted to throw in my vote for keeping Gallery intact. I use it all the time!! There are no other services out there that are as pretty or easy to use. Photo Stream sounds like it will be nice, but it should not be thought of as a replacement for Gallery. Totally different concepts.
I just can't see operating something like Photoshop or Illustrator with this. I use a 9-button logitech mouse, all of which are programmed to shortcut various key commands. For standard browsing, iTV, etc... maybe.
Hi folks, Since installing 6.1 two days ago, I have encountered 6 (yes, six) gray screens of death. Kernel panics, or whatever they are. Each time it has happened when I'm working in Photoshop CS3 or Illustrator CS3, and each time with a process running in the background that uses my internet connection (iChat, iTunes radio, etc.). This problem seems too new to search any forums for help, so I thought I start one. Ideas? Anyone else having similar problems?
Suggesting that MS spend their advertising budget on...well...anything else will fall largely on deaf ears. Every major company has set aside marketing dollars and MS is no different. How they spend those dollars is the real question here. So far, I stand with the unimpressed majority.
You didn't hear Hannibal Lecter say, "I ate his liverS with fava beans and a nice chianti" did you?
Wow, has anyone looked at the other houses around this one? Someone has their own private baseball diamond. Another person has their own private par 3 golf hole. Lots of swimming pools and tennis courts also. Boy, that's some neighborhood.
My iPhone is the only place I feel comfortable letting my kids watch YouTube vids (under supervision, of course) because you can't see the viewer comments. I know that my 6 year old won't accidentally see the dark side of the English language.
Thank you! I'm glad somebody said it. Merry Christmas to all of you!
Does anyone know of an adaptor that will allow this screen to work with my Mac Pro? I don't mind paying $900 for a great display. But it seems counter-intuitive to charge pro-level prices without a way to make it work with their high-end systems. (I'm the king of hyphens this morning!)