or Connect

Posts by jetlaw

If this is true, I would make it "Exhibit A" in the case that Apple is losing is its design sensibilities.
You are right, StruckPaper.  I regret making the comment I did.  I appreciate you calling me out and apologize to the forum.
Makes perfect sense: White iPhone for female customers; Black iPhone for white customers; Gold iPhone for black customers. /s
While I don't love the new icons, I certainly don't find them to be a good reason not to upgrade. That said, I DO wish that Apple would permit users to change iOS icons on default and third-party apps. It seems to me that allowing user-selected icons would be a straightforward way for Apple to control the initial user experience while at the same time mitigating the backlash that some people have demonstrated regarding Apple's new icon design sensibilities.
I agree that the iWork icons look out of place.  That being said, I am having a really hard time warming up to the new iOS7 icon look as well.  To me, the "Notes" icon, in particular, looks especially bad.
Voice Memos app seems to have gone missing once again.
I find it interesting that so many apple 'fans' and pundits assume that Apple is lagging in innovation merely because they haven't refreshed a particular product line in X months. Where are the superior competing products? Who is offering something better at the same price or something truly equivalent at a lower price? I don't seem them, that's for sure. Hell, I wish such a thing existed. I want an iPad mini with retina as badly as the next guy, but until someone...
While I appreciate a contrite attitude on the part of those that do wrong, the lawyer in me cringes at reading public apologies that are tantamount to a full confession.
While I appreciate a contrite attitude on the part of those that do wrong, the lawyer in me cringes at reading public apologies that are tantamount to a full confession.
Big government; as crooked as they are they can't even rule fairly for a company that seems, in many ways, to be a 'friend' of this administration.