or Connect

Posts by jetlaw

I don't know much about Ive, but everything I've ever read about him suggests that he is an unassuming, almost shy, personality that is unlikely to let the power go to his head. He seems the type that loves what he does to the extent that he doesn't really know he is working, and is therefore very likely continue along the trajectory he has established - very good news for those of us who love beautiful and minimalistic Apple products!
Is this really even an issue about whether or not more RAM is better? It seems to me that engineering complex devices is always a series of compromises. Performance, weight, power consumption, size, and cost constraints all shape the contours of design. At the end of the day, it would be a ridiculous understatement to call the iOS line of devices "successful," as they have defined an entire genre of products. I would say then, that to the extent that Apple's goal was to...
I would appreciate the link. I tried to locate the ipsw before I posted here, but I couldn't find it. My OSX dev account it still current by my iOS account lapsed, ugh! Thanks again. Josh
Does anyone have the build number for the final release? I am running iOS 5 beta, and it says its the current version (5.0), but I don't believe it is. My dev account expired a couple of weeks ago.
Thank you, Steve.
I couldn't agree more. I often wonder how many of the Android fanboys who crow about openness are updating their blogs from their homes within a gated community.
I discovered a similar defect in the housing market a couple years after I bought.
If the the hard on Wang continues for more than four hours we should consult a doctor!
It is quite the statement when a company shifts from predicting their own success in a market sector to predicting the revitalization of their own marketshare on account of an anticipated reduction in the public's interest in their competitors product.
This rumor makes no sense to me at all. Why would Apple want to involve itself in an industry that is in a perpetual race to the bottom with little no profit margin. I fail to see how this would benefit the Apple ecosystem. It is only slightly more relevant than an "iBlender."