or Connect

Posts by jetlaw

I couldn't agree more. I often wonder how many of the Android fanboys who crow about openness are updating their blogs from their homes within a gated community.
I discovered a similar defect in the housing market a couple years after I bought.
If the the hard on Wang continues for more than four hours we should consult a doctor!
It is quite the statement when a company shifts from predicting their own success in a market sector to predicting the revitalization of their own marketshare on account of an anticipated reduction in the public's interest in their competitors product.
This rumor makes no sense to me at all. Why would Apple want to involve itself in an industry that is in a perpetual race to the bottom with little no profit margin. I fail to see how this would benefit the Apple ecosystem. It is only slightly more relevant than an "iBlender."
Seriously? What kind of sentence is that? First, I don't recall any criticism about the Air not being thin enough. Second, while I understand the comment about giving up too many features, sticking "while using a full sized keyboard" at the end of the sentence makes no sense.
If I were king for a day, I would rename "OSX" to "xOS," that way there would by more symmetry between iOS and xOS in addition to eliminating any uncertainty as to proper pronunciation.
While I passionately support the exchange and debate of ideas, I also think it is important to remember that, under our current legal system, it is impossible to determine a person's entitlement to a legal remedy merely by discussing the matter on an online forum. Many posts in this thread purport to declare a decisive and proper conclusion, notwithstanding that not a single poster claims to have any first hand knowledge of the facts other than having used this kid's...
Coming Soon: Ford sues Ferrari over their use of the Internal Combustion engine.
I agree completely. On one hand Apple is going to great lengths to give the OS a more sophisticated look (e.g. removing "candy" elements), and on the other hand they are shoehorning gimmicky faux leather and simulated book-covers into core applications. I'm not sure I understand how to synthesize those two approaches in a single OS update.