or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

Ireland is giving credence to the rumor. The first three in his list are all products that were once scoffed at and doubted that Apple would ever design and sell, but eventually came to fruition. That said, and for the same reason, he also thinks the car is not () being made. 
 According to the YouTube video, tokenization is coming this year...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw1l149Rb1k If you ask me, as soon as there is a piece of hardware involved (in the form of a key fob, a key fob with no built-in security) and it gets in the hands of the wrong person, they can charge anything without the need of any type of security or ID. Between TouchID and tokenized transactions with ApplePay, using LoopPay is like leaving the safe open.
So, clearly, you don't get it.   Marketshare paints a picture but does not reveal the story.
 Great music, like all art, is subjective, my friend. It can be argued that Rush, Yes, King Crimson, Moody Blues and Pink Floyd, to name a few, are all groups that are our modern-day Bachs and Beetovens. The primary difference is their use of modern instruments but their use of time signatures, dynamics, chord progressions, etc., are no different than classical compositions of the past. Centuries from now their compositions will be looked upon in the same way as those...
Can a traditional mechanical (movement) watch and an electronic 'smart'watch be put in the same 'watch sales' category? Since the time of day can be sought and seen anywhere with just a turn of the head, nowadays there are many, many more watch wearers that currently use a watch primarily (or strictly) as jewelry. Those people would never even consider an Apple Watch.
Very interesting read, Soli, thanks. Even more interesting is the statistic that 1% of the world's population bought an iPhone last quarter. I remember when Steve, during a conference call in mid 2007 (in a weakened voice, if I [sadly] recall correctly), said he'd be happy with a 1% share of the total yearly global cell phone market. 2007 was the first year global cell phone sales topped 1 billion so I believe that his goal was 10 million for the first full year iPhone was...
Vector-based street view?
 Roboburgler  Transphoner   Love the iPhone armor.
  Reminds me of the Thunderbirds or Fireball XL5……in Supermarionation!
Screen name should be "Trolltalk".