or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

You talk out of both sides of your mouth. Accidents are accidents; that's why they're called....accidents. People do pay more for car insurance after having a few accidents, which makes one a higher risk. But an accident can happen at any time for any reason, and it's by no fault of the victim that they are killed or handicapped due to a drunk driver. That situation doesn't make the victim any more prone to accidents than the next guy, it's simply makes him in the wrong...
Never had one; ever.
More so, display issues.
He also designed the pop-out button for a wrist strap and we will never see that designed into an iPhone. These are two completely different products marketed towards two different types of consumers for two different uses. It's just my opinion but I don't think the lens will protrude on their premium, flagship device. You can tell me how wrong I was in a few weeks. And, knowing you, you certainly will¡
Different animal.
I doubt Jony would design something like this.
Holy crap….does she need a manicure or what!?
Does it cost more to work around the patent than to pay royalties for using it? Even if it costs more to license than work around. isn't the customer satisfaction worth it? I think Find My Friends also infringes on a similar VirnetX 4G security patent. When FMF was first introduced, it used to track one's friends in real time. Now it gives general locations and doesn't allow updates very often, even when done manually.
She has a great set of memmary modules. 
Apple needs to worry when all of their competitors figure out that it's all about ease of use and the UX.   At the rate they're going, Apple has nothing to worry about.