or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

I guess he had to be in order to pay off his orthopedic surgeon. 
Sorry, but I call BS on that rumor. There is no way that giving away an album, especially a U2 album, is worth $100 million to any company. 
There's the 3 month free trial money!!
And I am one of them. I fail to see how the two relate. How does having an album automatically appear on one's smartphone compare to streaming music?  Care to expand upon your comment?  And just to be clear, my original comment (#2) was all about (disliking) Kanye and not about the action of having his album being pushed to me (which I would also greatly dislike).
Ummm, didn't I say I was just getting started?   Sorry, but, there's more flesh on the ribs of that dead horse.... compared to the amount of talent Kanye possesses.
I second......third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth......that! And that's just a start!
Gilligan, AKA, Little Buddy.  
That's the same douchebag that created the viral "bendgate" video when the iP6 was first released. Heard he made boatloads of Google ad revenue from the millions of YouTube views.
You are assuming that most users are as tech savvy as you are. The fact of the matter is most users do not know how to change their default search and most don't know the difference between Google ad search results and actual, unpersuaded search results. The fact that Google ad search results appear more prominently means an unsuspecting user will more likely choose that one. I believe this is a major EU sticking point.
Hi, Sheldon.