or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

They forgot to mention it bounces back into one's hand.
You're probably 100% correct. I'm probably confusing the iP5 purple lens flare issue with my previous comment........that I apparently just made up! 
Neither Jobs or Ming-Chi Kuo said anything.  I don't recall anything official but it was something about the white glass coloring causing some type of lens flare on photos when using the camera. It took Apple engineers quite a while to resolve the problem.
But if an Android phone is the conduit/passthrough device, or the Android OS is the software method which enables the passage of information going in and out of China, wouldn't that be a threat?
If that's the case then why aren't Android phones, more specifically the Android OS, banned in China, also?
Verified. It happened to both my wife and me. She was late to work but I own my own business so it was no biggie for me.
'Django Unchained' and 'The Amazing Spiderman 2' to name a few. He won an Oscar and Golden Globe for 'Ray' in 2004.
The iFixit article states a 2 out of 10 repairability rating, not 1 out of 10. Not that it makes much of a difference....
All of his posts sound like commercials disguised as sincere comments.
It's starting to look like Clippy taking a nap.