or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

Yeah, but even after hip surgery they can still 'hop'.
Do you think this AppleTV "blow everything else away" interface is the result of the "I finally cracked it" eureka moment Steve supposedly had that was disclosed in Isaccson's biography?
While "Roboclown's" testing method may not have been scientific, I felt the method was used fairly between the phones he "tested".   Did he sensationalize for the sake of clicks? Absolutely. Do I think he perpetrated lies in his video? No. Have a look at the videos in the following links and tell us whether "Roboclown's" unscientific test method produced the same results as Consumer Reports scientific...
 Thank you. I was getting a little miffed because I was being attacked for what was ignorantly viewed as trolling and attacking Apple. All I wanted to know is if anyone else had a similar incident with their phone and what Apple's stance might be if I brought it to a store. Sometimes it's hit or miss, depending on the Genius who helps.Refer to my post #44 where I posted a pic. I use a third party cover, not the same brand or model I've used on past phones but it's the...
I have no idea how and when it happened. I have a soft(er) type plastic cover which envelopes the entire phone, less the screen, and I only remove it to clean dust and pocket lint that collects over a month or two. My phone is not bent, nor does it have a curve in it at all; it's perfectly flat.
Exhibit A:Photo of alleged iPhone 6 with alleged break due to alleged atypical use. It's pretty easy to see that the case on the other side of the button shows no signs of fatigue, crystallization or bending, which is because I'm pretty careful with my devices. Again, it's not a big deal besides the fact that it will kill my resale value.
My phone did not snap in half and my use is not atypical at all. I have never had a problem with any other model of iPhone I have owned/used, this is a first-time problem for me and I'm not complaining. I clearly said the thin strip of Aluminum between the - volume button (bottom volume button) and the screen is what broke. I will post a picture showing what happened when I get home and use my wife's iPhone 6 to shoot it. The fact of the matter is y'all (mostly) took this...
I know it's under warranty and there's nothing alleged about the model or my issue. I posted my comment asking others for their (possible) similar experience. While it was off topic I thought it related well enough to this story to pose the question. I could've sent PMs to those members which I have a good rapport with but that would limit how many would see my question and be able to relate and answer. I sincerely apologize to all here if my comment/question was out of...
Thank you for sharing your experience, I appreciate it. This is exactly the kind of reply I was hoping for and I thought the way I worded my comment was clear enough so I wouldn't get snarky comments….like I was trolling.
Get them to believe what? I can show them where the metal has snapped. If Apple is changing the aluminum alloy and reinforcing the weaker areas of the phone for the 'S' version, which are rumors that I have heard on this and other Apple-centric sites, that gives a certain degree of credence to my claim. It is a very thin piece of case in that area and would certainly be the first place for a failure.My post wasn't a comment as much as it was a question. Thanks for the...