or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

LOL, I always dress like a slob and I had a rather heated exchange that even attracted another Genius to join in. At this point in time, almost 8 months out of warranty, I doubt they would be more likely to budge with a new release being so near in the future.
 "Normal" usage is extremely subjective in when speaking about mobile smartphones.
  My iP5's battery has a problem where it will drop from 30% to 7% and then shut down the phone all in a course of 3 minutes. When I first brought it to the Apple store, a genius performed a test on it and they said the battery was failing and I need a new one. At that time I was three months out of warranty and they told me they could replace the battery for $80. Even when I complained about only being 3 months out of warranty they said corporate were being pretty...
Maybe a smokescreen? I've read practically every one of the comments about this historic partnership but I've seen no mention of the possibility of Apple and IBM teaming up for payment systems. IBM has supplied and supported many large (and small) retail chains with point-of-sale systems (hardware & software) for many, many years and Apple has the motherlode of credit cards on file*. Is it just me or is there a huge possibility that this partnership's dark horse is the...
 +/- 30%??? Well, that target range certainly covers her ass...
I also agree with most of your views on Apple but I cringe at your more bigoted comments and I don't think this is the first time you've heard that from someone here. I think you classify and categorize people based on their choice of device platform. I feel you are a little too judgmental and black & white, when the actual reasons why users choose their mobile OS are for many more different and valid reasons than strictly their income bracket.
This is the first comment you've made where I agree with every word.....110%
I agree, but a company shouldn't be overly scrutinized for scrutinizing themselves. Given the same circumstances, all companies should be looked at equally. All Apple is doing is ensuring that they are not being singled out, which keeps the playing field level. Actually, rather than drawing the FTC's attention towards Google, if Apple ensured their users that "freemium" purchases require adult authorization, I would think they could use that to their advantage as a selling...
These are numbers for U.S. sales only. You're speaking of worldwide sales, which Apple quotes during their earnings call. 
Just because a company holds themselves to a higher standard doesn't mean that they should be governed at that same higher standard. That would mean a company with no or low standard of ethics should be allowed to get away with doing any form of unscrupulous behavior or practice they want…without repercussion.