or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

Reminds me of the Thunderbirds or Fireball XL5……in Supermarionation!
Screen name should be "Trolltalk". 
I own that exact model and year, except mine is Candyapple Red....and the wheel cover is intact. 
I'd rather wait to hear Tim Cook. I believe the numbers he and Luca Maestri report.
Apple is a global company that originated in and is based in the US. I support Apple because they are a US company but as a shareholder I want Apple to sell their devices in as many countries as possible. A sale is a sale, no matter what the country is where the sale takes place.
WTF are your talking about? In what way am I on a high horse?? I don't care what the supply is in China, my friend, but am I supposed to think or feel that I'm entitled to receive/have/use my iPhone 6 -- before any another country -- just because I live in the US?
My opinion is that you're simply describing self-centered, ignorant people. If you ask me, there is too much of this behavior/mindset in this world (especially the feeling of entitlement in the USA) and feel that it is regressive behavior. It's acceptable for a 3-13 year old to think that way but not mature people that have been taught the virtues of patience, sharing and selflessness. Those who take an interest and use their intuition to determine whether the problem in a...
Or maybe it takes a wee bit longer to count all of that cash…after that slamdamnfu@kingtastic quarter!
That's true and it's a great new, handy feature. (Thank you, BTW, for giving Apple the idea ) It's one less thing I need to be mindful of, but, since it's set to save "forever" by default, a lot of users don't know the setting option is there....and, therefore, don't take advantage of it. If one really takes a step back, it becomes clear how many users do not use or know a lot of user-helpful features an OS (especially iOS) offers.
Users not deleting their iMessages is probably the biggest memory storage hog that most overlook, which was mentioned earlier in this thread. People do not realize how quickly that eats into storage room. That's been my experience, anyway. The photos and .gifs (and the 10s of 1000s of typed characters) contained in all active (undeleted) iMessage threads fall under the "Other" category when looking at the memory usage bar graph in iTunes when an iPhone is connected and/or...