or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

After 9 months my iPhone 6 case has snapped clean in the middle of the - volume button, between the button and screen. While I understand the direction of going thinner and lighter, I've never had a problem with a case/structural weakness issue with any of my 4 previous iPhones. Anyone have experience with Apple making good (by way of replacement) with this type of case failure?
And if I know Apple, there will be two models…...sometimes you feel like a nut--sometimes you don't!! 
Funny, I just read an article to the contrary saying that this will hurt Apple because now the "high cost" of an iPhone won't be hidden inside of a 2 year contract.
Funny, I just read an article to the contrary saying that this will hurt Apple because now the "high cost" of an iPhone won't be hidden inside of a 2 year contract. Oops, posted to the wrong article. 😔
"Every time I look at you I don't understand, why you hold my iPhone wro-ong in your hand…" 
...or read through to the last paragraph in the article. 
Anantksundaram, every article that I just read from Reuters, Bloomberg, WSJ, et al., all say that the bond money is being used to buy back stock and to fund dividends. Makes sense to me because the bond money is borrowed money and not accounted as an asset -- Apple didn't earn it so Apple doesn't 'own' it. Therefore, they may use the money for whatever they please. The way I understand it, they are basically transferring the borrowed money to shareholders and/or are using...
Because 10x more kids would be overweight. The social skills development argument mentioned earlier is spot-on 100% correct, also. We need to expose and push our kids towards more outside activity rather than keep them holed up in their houses.
I fail to realize your justification. Revenue was up last Q by 33% so what makes you think a 20% revenue growth guidance for next quarter is a compelling reason to buy now....aside from the 10% after hours drop?
And this.... http://www.marketwatch.com/story/microsoft-reports-biggest-quarterly-loss-ever-2015-07-21-164854246