or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

Average Selling (or Sales) Price http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_selling_price
So this analyst is saying that Apple had millions of these specially round-edged GG3 panels just waiting in the wings, and at the last minute they were forced to use them because of low sapphire yield rates? And if the sapphire yield was sufficient, Apple was simply going to give them back to Corning....to recycle? C'mon now. 
TS must have A LOT of people on ignore right now...
^^^This is the one that bugs the crap out of me. ^^^
Is it not easier to steal a wallet compared to two devices, one of which is clasped to your wrist?
I've been asking that question for years...
Caffeine is great for certain types of headaches, also. There are simple solutions to complex maladies, which we consume everyday, but big pharma don't want you to know that. 
As am I. With Apple's design and build quality, one would be hard-pressed to see the outline of the SIM tray in a video. The eject hole? Yes. But not the rest. 
I am so tired of seeing that same mannequin hand illustration.
Very interesting info, thanks. Since you were able to explain its drug effects so well, can you possibly explain why caffeine has a calming, focusing effect on those with ADHD? Seems to be the opposite of your explanation and I see, first hand, how caffeine (1-2 cups of strong coffee) can snap my son back from being scattered and fidgety.