or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

If you ask me, that "copycat document" is all the jury should need to prove guilt, IMO. When it first came to surface during the first trial, the more I read it, the more disgusted I became.
Interesting how diverse your sources of news and info are. I assume these sources, among others, help provide you with your wide gamut of knowledge? 
 So right.
So you're DED?  /syours trulynoun1.a conventional phrase used at the end of a letter.2.Informal. I; myself; me: I'm only in business to profit yours truly. 
I don't think commenting about the attractiveness of a woman is treating a woman in a bad way. I don't know too many women that don't like to hear about being considered attractive. It's all about how it's said. Now, that said, if it's said in a sexist manner then that's a different story.
I believe your aggression should be towards Comcast for deciding who's and which data takes priority in the bandwidth between Comcast and their subscriber.
"You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logo_(TV_channel)
"Apple is doomed" is a popular line used when good news about Apple and their devices is released. It comes from the fact that, lately, no matter if the news is good or bad, AAPL, the stock, makes a turn for the worse. Folks stopped using the /s to denote sarcasm after saying it because it has become understood that "Apple is doomed" no matter what the news.
I don't feel that the Criticisms of Apple page is quite the same scope as the Criticisms of Google page. If anything, it is not as pertinent to this discussion as the Google page. And if you ask me, at first glance, most of Apple's criticisms listed on that page are because Apple is held to a higher standard than their tech peers, especially with the environment and labor issues. I, like many others here, avoid Google and their services as much as possible.