or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

….although, once the box is opened by its user, Apple's implementation will include the retaining ring stand rising from the box after a brief delay, while simultaneously playing the Mac boot tone in a higher register.  . 
                                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It pains me to admit it but my 6 month old iP6 has a bend in the middle of the bottom (-) volume button. The case is obviously bent on that side and slightly bent directly opposite above the SIM card drawer. I have owned every model since the first and this is the first it ever happened and I have treated/used this one no differently than the rest. I wonder if I bring it in to the Apple Store within a year they will replace it. I bought a 15" rMBP in September, 2014 (with...
 Ovular? Now Apple is getting their design inspiration from the mammalian reproductive system?
IMO, by definition, the word ramifications is an improper word to use to describe an upside, which is what I believe he's trying to say. Am I wrong on this?
You're right, based on the majority of those seven replies, I'd be happier with none, also.
You don't wonder why you get essentially no replies, do you? The way I see it, you're basically posting to an audience of one, maybe two, that actually view your comments as read-worthy. The rest of the veterans/mavens here have you on their block list because they tire of your constant, consistently negative barrage. So, basically, you're posting comments strictly for self-satisfaction….which kinda defeats the purpose of participating in a forum, IMO. Just a reality check...
I don't understand how innate politeness breeds ridicule, but what do I know. Constructive criticism is always good but keep in mind, Apple is not going to read a single word you type here so your ridicule will only bring opposition from the other members. My comments towards you are not mean-spirited but are meant to evoke you to take an objective view towards yourself. If I was told my name should be Mr. Happypants or Mr. Wet Diaper, I would look hard in the mirror and...
Constructive criticism is a good thing.  http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/constructive%20criticism?s=t The "criticism" you both are spewing is borderline ridicule towards Apple, its CEO and lead designer,  and can be taken as no way other than inflammatory. On a pro-Apple forum, your derogatory comments will only be taken one way, and it won't be pretty. NOTHING will get debated or accomplished and it makes for a 9to5Mac kind of comment...
Word Origin and History...