or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

I, for one, am not lying about my issue. I started noticing decreased battery life about 8 or 9 months after purchase. During heavy use over the 2013 Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday season, its capacity diminished greatly and by the time I addressed the issue at the Apple store I was 1 month past my warranty. By then my percentage would drop from 40% to 15% without warning and sometimes would be at 30% and after 1 picture, would shut down. The Genius told me if I had...
I don't remember who the toolbag was that I debated with here a few months ago, but they insisted that Apple was under no obligation to replace the battery on my (now eligible) iP5, which showed signs of this defect 1 month after its warranty expired. Actually my battery showed signs of decreased capacity after about 8 or 9 months but I didn't think of it being an actual problem until I had a genius test it 13 months after purchase. At the time, the offer was to either pay...
You talk out of both sides of your mouth. Accidents are accidents; that's why they're called....accidents. People do pay more for car insurance after having a few accidents, which makes one a higher risk. But an accident can happen at any time for any reason, and it's by no fault of the victim that they are killed or handicapped due to a drunk driver. That situation doesn't make the victim any more prone to accidents than the next guy, it's simply makes him in the wrong...
Never had one; ever.
More so, display issues.
He also designed the pop-out button for a wrist strap and we will never see that designed into an iPhone. These are two completely different products marketed towards two different types of consumers for two different uses. It's just my opinion but I don't think the lens will protrude on their premium, flagship device. You can tell me how wrong I was in a few weeks. And, knowing you, you certainly will¡
Different animal.
I doubt Jony would design something like this.
Holy crap….does she need a manicure or what!?
Does it cost more to work around the patent than to pay royalties for using it? Even if it costs more to license than work around. isn't the customer satisfaction worth it? I think Find My Friends also infringes on a similar VirnetX 4G security patent. When FMF was first introduced, it used to track one's friends in real time. Now it gives general locations and doesn't allow updates very often, even when done manually.