or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

Just to set the record straight, I was not trying to call into question your argument or mar your reputation. You have one side of the argument and I'm just trying to give you another side (mine), backed up by two real-world examples. I think the battery replacement program was not only to control PR but more so to recognize and correct a component problem, which was at a slightly higher rate than would be considered an anomaly, and because the rate of failure was higher...
The Catholic church. 
Allow me give you a real-life, rather than a made-up, dialog between an Apple salesperson and a prospective (Windows switcher) buyer. This was overheard by me as I was waiting 35 minutes for a Genius to swap out my battery (which was fully covered by Apple's free iPhone 5 defective battery replacement program, one full year after my 1 year warranty expired).  I'm going to leave out the sales pitch, which makes this short story even shorter, because the OS, UI and HW sold...
Looks pretty white to me. Happy now? 
But the videos add nothing, really.
Average Selling (or Sales) Price http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_selling_price
So this analyst is saying that Apple had millions of these specially round-edged GG3 panels just waiting in the wings, and at the last minute they were forced to use them because of low sapphire yield rates? And if the sapphire yield was sufficient, Apple was simply going to give them back to Corning....to recycle? C'mon now. 
TS must have A LOT of people on ignore right now...
^^^This is the one that bugs the crap out of me. ^^^
Is it not easier to steal a wallet compared to two devices, one of which is clasped to your wrist?