or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

As soon as I read Doc Brown, it hit me. It's been a long time since I last watched that one and it's quite coincidental that I posted that particular pic.
    P.P.P.P.S. I find it interesting that you were hanging a (presumed) unitasking clock in the bathroom in the first place.          Over the past 6 months I've been house hunting and probably have been through 40+ homes X 3 bathrooms each. That's ~120 bathrooms and not a single clock hanging. Incorporated into shaving mirrors and in iHomes, yes, but none hanging on the wall.   Sorry for being off topic but I had to *chime* in on that one. 
I'll agree that the demographic slice of Galaxy SIII v iPhone users are similar, the only thing different is that the Galaxy users are just a little....misguided. 
  I think he posted without knowing exactly what I meant. I, too, do not know exactly what Jony Ive is referring to by using the term "flat" but if I apply the vernacular from my business, flat is non-dynamical or without emotion. I hope I don't know what I'm talking about, if you know what I mean.     Edit: I was a big boy, did my own homework and learned that flat UI design is pretty much the opposite of skeuomorphic design. So does this mean Jony is taking flat UI...
  Another typical drive-by comment.   I'm holding out hope that you'll change your sig, it's getting a little old.
  In my business, the printing industry, flat means dull and lifeless. I hope that's not the direction that Ive plans to move towards.
They must have A LOT of extra time on their hands doing huge numbers of trial and error until they get something.   Hours upon hours of time wasted....just for their 15 minutes?
Damn, TWO words from you are worth the $499, you're sweetening the deal with three??!! This is like a Billy Mays infomercial. Do you take credit cards? 
I was the one who mentioned I would wager that you skipped commercials using a DVR....even though you currently don't have/use one, and you were the one who brought up that blocking GoogleAds was pathetic. I was just saying that you are (were) probably guilty of doing the same thing with TV ads. DVRs are not provided for free, the cost is built into the subscription and if you had one you would skip commercials. There is no doubt in my mind.   What difference does it make...