or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

And it's even more difficult to get someone to admit they're wrong, nowadays, even when they are presented with clear, irrefutable examples and proof.   That goes for anything and everything. 
  Maybe....but that prophetic quote will live on in infamy.
Or Ken Berry.         Then they can name it the new Mayberry10 RFD        
Fred Berry would be my pick.   Rerun.....get it?    
Hmmm, battle of the fruits? Apple better watch out, I heard Facebook is producing a new smartphone named Kumquat. /s
    This medical moment brought to you by someone who calls himself......BigMac. 
    I use Startpage. It uses Google for the search engine but keeps the searcher anonymous.   https://startpage.com   This is the info that comes up when you click the "details" link regarding them using Google as the search engine:     Startpage offers you Web search results from Google in complete privacy! When you search with Startpage, we remove all identifying information from your query and submit it anonymously to Google ourselves. We get the results and return...
Great, another thing to shorten one's attention span. In about 10 years the average feature-length* motion picture will be no longer than 45 minutes.     From Wikipedia:   Feature length is motion picture terminology referring to the length of a feature film. According to the rules of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, a feature length motion picture must have a running time of more than 40 minutes to be eligible for an Academy Award.
Hold on here. Are we supposed to take "shipped" as meaning "sold" when speaking about Apple? I thought we poke fun at "shipped" numbers when we talk about Google/Android/Samsung phones because of them stuffing the channel to make it sound like they "sold" more than they actually did but now when talking about Apple we're supposed to be using the term "shipped" also? Did I miss something?
      That's not the way I read it either.    At first I thought it included tablet figures, also, because TS said so....and as we all know....TS is ALWAYS right¡     These are smartphone share numbers.....nothing else.