or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

Tim Cook, as CEO of Apple, gets credit when Apple does good and held accountable when they do poorly. 
    This suit was completely frivolous and without merit. You can't patent a rectangle. Apple, with their huge war chest, must have paid off the jury for this verdict to happen. Samsung will appeal and win.   Signed, DaHarder        ;-)           /Sarcasm
You mean Gene Munster....the "iPhone Nano will be out 3 years ago" dude? This guy is a toolbag.
  Quick...trademark it¡     ;-)
I was thinking the same thing. He must prefer using two hands now to complete most smartphone tasks.
I, for one, do not want a wider phone.....nor a taller one. I love the size of the current version. Anything larger, wide or tall, will be noticeable in a pant or shirt pocket and NOT noticing I am carrying a mobile device capable of a superior Internet, telephony, messaging, email, etc. experience is what makes the iPhone so great. If you ask me, a person's preference of screen size is telling of whether one needs to use eyeglasses or not. Those who prefer a larger...
And they all have pretty much failed so it's quite obviously Apple who knows what they're doing.
What are the chances that, now with a larger case (albeit thinner), the big differentiator from competing devices will be a huge battery to make the new iPhone last a few hours longer than the 4S and many hours longer than anything else out there?
I'm hoping that the glass will be easily replaceable if broken like the non-retina MacBooks, iMacs and current iPhone 4 and 4S designs. From the looks of it, the new design certainly makes it appear that way. :-)    Funny...why don't I see the name iPhone in the pic showing the chamfered edge like I can see it in the video?
  Hey, I resemble that remark!