or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

Notice how DaHarder did not mention the recyclable aspect of the 10s of millions of the "more superior" Samsung polycarbonate (plastic) devices. When a company sells a respectable amount of devices, the recyclability should be a major consideration of the overall design process.   Also notice that DaHarder's MO as of late seems to be "drive by" comments. One and done.
  Dang it, I had a male enhancement supplement email composed and was ready to hit 'SEND'. 
My bet is gag/insult. Isn't it kind of obvious?
  There, fixed that for you!   That's a death sentence if I've ever heard one. 
God, I miss Steve. What a great personality he had.
I want to party with Mikey Campbell.  
    Jeeze, is everyone referring to Apple as the has-been of innovation?
Are all of these analysts colluding/conspiring to push the price of AAPL down as far as possible to create the greatest rubberband effect possible?   I mean, talk about everyone jumping on the bandwagon.....all at the same time.
There is nothing more emasculating than wearing Google Glass(es).
I agree with you. I feel that Apple act in the best interest of the company and their shareholders, as conservative as it may be, although, I do feel that they should be a little bit less vague than they have been. An aggressive  share buy-back will send a clear signal to all concerned that they are more than confident in their future, on top of Tim Cook's words that he is confident in the company's product pipeline..