or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

Which probably is all the more reason why Apple should be doubling down on secrecy.     I can't wait for the trolls to defend this initiative to buy small start-ups, which will spur innovation for Samsung.....but when Apple does the same it means they've run out of their own ideas and can no longer innovate.
      WOW, guys. Did you not notice the rolling eyes? I personally thought the whole Australian iOS Maps issue was silly. I am pro Apple to the core, next time I'll be sure to use /s so everyone is sure that I'm using sarcasm.
Psssst...don't use iOS Maps or else you'll find yourself 40km away from your intended destination.....without food, water or fuel. 
Whew! I'm glad this article's statistics add up to 100%, maybe this discussion can be a tad more focused... 
And it's even more difficult to get someone to admit they're wrong, nowadays, even when they are presented with clear, irrefutable examples and proof.   That goes for anything and everything. 
  Maybe....but that prophetic quote will live on in infamy.
Or Ken Berry.         Then they can name it the new Mayberry10 RFD        
Fred Berry would be my pick.   Rerun.....get it?    
Hmmm, battle of the fruits? Apple better watch out, I heard Facebook is producing a new smartphone named Kumquat. /s
    This medical moment brought to you by someone who calls himself......BigMac.