or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

Good point, good simile and good habit. I do the same, also.
Anyone with a half a brain, if they read the words, would pick up on the poorly worded grammar and mid-sentence capitalization. Most people should know that you don't need billing information to have an account, either.
He is making the conclusion that since Apple customers are so satisfied, therefore, Android customers are not....so....they must be returning them! [insult removed] this is not the way most Apple users think.
Dude, for cryin' out loud......I wan't personally attacking you. I was just asking you to be a little more balanced and less bigoted. What you say about others who don't use Apple products is just harsh and wrong to say.
To say that.....is just disgusting. Bigoted and disgusting. You must be a member of the more superior, caucasian race, too, I suppose.
Assuming that grumpy looking people are non-Apple users is just plain ignorant. Not taking 2 seconds to see what products were being returned but stating that it's highly unlikely that they were returning Apple products (because they looked grumpy) is, again, ignorant. I'm not asking you to change, just turn it down and be a little more fair and less judgmental. How can you possibly call someone you've never met an idiot just because he doesn't use the same smartphone as you?
Like you, I found Apple][ entertaining at first but you'll get tired of all of the one-sided ravings. That and one of these: after practically every one of his sentences. I use Windows PCs and a Macs at my business for work and have a MBP and iMacs at home because I prefer the Mac. I've used Android extensively but own a iP4 because I prefer Apple's SW/HW integration. Just because I prefer Apple's products over everything else available doesn't mean that everything else...
"How I see it"....and...."the truth" do not belong in the same sentence. How you see it is your opinion so keep it as such. Stop spewing and pontificating like what you say is actually truth. It's your opinion and nothing else. You'd be embraced by more Apple fans and have better, more constructive debates if you wouldn't be so frigging extreme and constantly badmouth users of any other platform or OS other than Apple's. What you do is no better or different than...
Would you please cut it out. I am a huge Apple fan but your bigoted anti-Android crusade is over the top and makes Apple product users look bad. And I'm sure I speak for most die-hard Apple fans and AI members.
I was talking strictly assembly. Foxconn assembles components into the the final product; components that are mostly fabricated by machines, such as circuit boards, SoCs, display screens and capacitive touch panels. The USA can't compete when most won't work for under $15/hr. plus benefits. Anything less than that people choose to collect unemployment insurance and as long as that money keep flowing from our federal and state governments there is no incentive to work for...