or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

No thanks, I like hanging here at AI. Good, positive, constructive debate and discussion. So why do fandroids come here for malicious instigation? Just for sh*ts and giggles?
If you ask me, it's jealousy and envy over Apple's success and popularity. No other company garners such attention. He tries to expose and exploit the tiniest bit of rot in an otherwise shiny Apple. It must be pretty boring in Android fan land so he tries to instigate here to get attention.
I don't feel Apple was one person, sorry, which is why I am respectfully disagreeing with a fellow fanboy. Apple will not stay on top forever but 5 years does not give the company enough credit or respect.
Too bad you're claiming that the most innovative company will be the one filing for bankruptcy. There is nothing flawed about being the innovator AND protecting your blatantly copied innovative products. Furthermore, Apple has been an innovative company since its founding and have accelerated their innovation for over a decade. It's in their DNA.
+1, SockRolid.! What motivates these anti-Apple fanboys to come to Apple-centric sites to poke fun at all things Apple? When I was in grade school, the less fortunate kids (not as popular, not as attractive, not as wealthy) would make fun of those who *had* because they were envious or jealous for one reason or another. Why don't they just stop looking through a hole in the fence and join us to see how much better it is?
And what history are you basing this off-the-wall prediction?
That you're not qualified to second guess the decisions or direction of the most successful CE company on the planet. They've done fine without you so far.........and so would we.
What he said. Right-on, Doctor! That tagline worked then, this one works now.
So, obvious as it may be, maybe that's the reason for Apple wanting to patent such a gesture. What you describe, repurposing buttons on your phone, is exactly what Apple stands against. Apple's products are conceived and created so anyone can use and keep it 100% functional with as little effort as possible. I love to tinker with my electronic gadgets but I really appreciate all of the behind-the-scenes work Apple puts into its products so I don't have to mess with...
Wow, now that's intuitive. So you take a picture by pressing the call button?