or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

Ummm, friendly warning......get used to it. Proofreading is not a paramount concern to the authors of the articles.
    Not only just a marketing tool to try and get the kiddies hooked early, don't you think the children's section is more for babysitting while the parents make their selections and purchases? They may have their reasons, and for obvious reasons they know what their doing much more than I, but I would have a mix of both iPads and iMacs for both reasons.
Did they really need to take a stab at the Apple-loving masses by showing a flock/herd of sheep at the end? So frickin' high school.   (I really wish I had the option of throwing a "no" or "roll eyes" emoticon at the end of my sentence. It sure has made this board vanilla and lifeless.)
    Think maybe that's why the average post count has dropped precipitously since the change?
So in other words, like usual, no one knows....
I'll tell you what, if I lived at the facility where I worked for a month or months at a time, I would want to work as many hours possible to make as much money as I could, only getting enough sleep to be able to perform my job well. Allow me the choice of how many overtime hours I want to work and then leave me the F alone. Why can't people just butt out??? As long as it's my choice and I'm not a slave or being held by gunpoint, let me make my own decisions as an adult.
Was this interior of the Apple jet really........ pink?
Who best to protect those of us who relish life inside the walled garden of Apple. I....love....this.....company. (No, I'm not saying that in a Ballmer kind of way) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc4MzqBFxZE
I agree, the numbers, and the corresponding dates where infection falls precipitously, do not jibe at all.
They release one Java patch on Friday the 6th http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...this_week.html with a link at the bottom of the article for those savvy enough to play with Terminal and remove it manually. Then Apple release the Java update with the removal tool last Thursday and the stand-alone removal tool, for those not using Java, on Friday. I'm not saying that Symantec isn't fear-mongering but your dates are off a little.