or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

I'm glad to see the "good" and "evil" being recognized by the DoJ and that they'll "keep an eye" on the evil.
Dig it!
Just the trackpad swipe gestures, alone, are worth the price of upgrading to Lion.
AbsoluteDesignz Banned It's about time!!! Too bad it's only a matter of time till he's back. He enjoys antagonizing too much not to be back.
I didn't see the words "rumor" or "purported" in the headline and it's Kaspar.....the big man, head cheese, grand poobah of AI, himself, writing the article.....so I guess this is true!
You probably mean well so I'm not going to reply to that.
Anyone notice in their letter that Google refers to the licensing standard as RAND instead of FRAND, which effectively drops the word FAIR from the acronym? \ Obviously they don't want to be fair.
Here's another number that just doesn't add up...This appeared in another article. Shouldn't that number be $7,000,000?....or $70,000,000??? $700K is nothing for a quarter and if one multiplies that $700K shocking figure by as many quarters as iPhone/iPad has been selling (20?), it adds up to a pittance. ($14,000,000 or $1.4B) Based on that quarterly figure, how can Apple have paid $4 BILLION since launch of the App Store? Am I missing something?
I'm sorry, and I know there are tons of theories, but I don't believe for a second that this new TV will include a display. The current TV is $99. Most TV manufacturers are losing money selling TVs Since there is no profit in a display, Apple is not going to integrate TV with a display. Consumers will put 2+2 together.... An average price for a much better than average 50" display is about $2000, give or take a couple hundred. + TV costs (in its current...
There, fixed it for ya....wisenheimer. Edit: Better yet, the 3GS is Apple's low-end phone in their current lineup. It is, by no means, low-end.