or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

It still amazes me how people think that in the USA there would be hundreds of thousands of people that would be crashing in the doors looking for employment....and....willing to produce the same amount of product in the same time frame for the same unit cost as workers in China. As much as I love this country and as much as it pains me to say this....the American workforce is lazy and think they're entitled. I know, I'm an employer and I see it everyday.
A little off topic but isn't it funny that this type of article even needs to be published? I've never seen anything like this published in a countrywide/worldwide news source for the benefit of iPhone users. The Apple support site, yes, but not in mainstream media. http://www.usatoday.com/tech/product...ips/52226890/1
I wonder how much Gatorguy paid GTR to say those nice things about him.
Yep, that's him alright....
Is there something you know that you're not telling us? Something besides the typical run-up to this quarter's earnings blowout? Hmmmm? Inquiring minds want to know!
Yes, very interesting, indeed. Where does DED get all of his history info from? A compilation from Wikipedia and other various sources? Can't wait for the trollers to pick apart some of the statements in this article!
"Bullshit!"
I'm going to create a new website called PatentInsider. I'll probably make millions because pretty soon there will be more patent news articles than rumor articles.
So If I do this >>> :-) or click this Samsung can sue me?
iPad Jr?