or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

I'll bet the farm on a guess that the last chapter of the book is titled: One More Thing... If so, I'd jerk a tear.
I think they will have enough to sell because I believe one of the primary reasons for the "more than a year for an update" is because they wanted an extra measure of cushion so the supply/demand would be met for the holiday season worldwide. Probably got two months more of a head start compared to the release of the original iP4.
There are always tradeoffs and compromises with such young technology. "I want it all, I want it all, I want it all....."
That was the precise reason for my post. I will be reading the book intently.
Man, I don't think I'll have to read the book. What is this, CliffsnotesInsider?
Who said that Steve Jobs was always right?
No, they can't comprehend. They have no idea about the Apple/Mac experience.
In other words, he was a friggin' ROCK STAR!! He took a cold box of silicon, plastic and metal and gave it personality. Something that makes one want to, and not have to, use it. And then took it 100 steps further and did it to a smartphone. Go ahead, say it. He didn't invent Siri. No, but half the things Edison perfected and brought to the masses weren't invented by him, either, but you thought he was a great, inventive man when they taught you about him in school, I bet.
One step at a time...
Not for nothing....accomplish what he's accomplished. Take that into consideration. He may not be a prophet but he's certainly a deity to millions.