or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

They weren't beating them at the time Rockstar was awarded the patents after winning the auction that Google was bidding, also. If anything, you should be pissed at Google for not buying and owning the IP and the very patents that are core to their business....while they were up for grabs. It's not like they didn't have the money. 
  Two wrongs don't make a right but slime is also Eric Schmidt completely changing the UI of Android after he, while on the Apple BoD, saw how much better iOS was compared to the (current, at the time) direction Google was taking with Android. Apple got burnt once by loaning Macintoshes to Bill Gates, after which Microsoft developed the GUI version of Windows, completely copying the GUI of the Mac OS. Apple lost the "Look and feel" lawsuit that came from that incident so...
 Smart and shrewd are two different things. Shrewd has slight connotations of being sneaky, which I think is a better fit to describe Google.  Definition of shrewd (adj)Bing Dictionary shrewd [ shrood ] good at judging people or situations: showing or possessing intelligence, insight, and sound judgment, especially in business or politics clever and probably accurate: based on good judgment and probably correct crafty: inclined to deal with others in a clever underhanded...
Your answer accomplished nothing more than making me feel (or anyone posting similar) that we are completely wrong....without providing any citations to prove otherwise. So what you're saying is that these questions wouldn't have been raised if Steve was still with us or we would accept them as the norm because all is status quo, before and after Steve's death. In other words we are focusing on the bad and wrongly see more because we're trying to look for places to point...
It's entirely possible that there is some truth to what he is claiming about a post-Jobs Apple. We all know that Steve expected nothing less than perfect and strived for perfection with every aspect of Apple. An objective look at the present-day Apple makes one think about what's going on there. In all honesty and fairness, were there a similar amount of SW & HW bugs and when Steve was still at the helm?
What??? TS jumping the gun and ridiculing someone for complaining about an Apple product or software change....instantly pegging them as a troll? We ALL know that never happens...
 Why, 'cuz technically you'd be 20 rather than 80 right now?  
 Can't wait to hear your Leap Year rant...
 My daughter's iP4 (almost 3.5 years old) just did the same thing. Upgraded to iOS7 and it was working fine. Took a full charge overnight, plugged it again after she got home from school (she's a power user) and it wouldn't charge. No charging beep, nothing. I told her to run it down to 0% and try again but now when she plugs in to charge she gets the empty battery on the screen and nothing else.  Last time I checked her battery health with an app it reported 65% charge...
 Maybe his elbow is double jointed and likes to F with people.