or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

DING DING DING......Can't wait to read this thread!
And because of that one instance you surmise that the feel of the stores is deteriorating? Maybe it was the way your "wandering" came across to the security guard. He was just doing his job, especially if the Apple Store was in a mall setting.
Sounds more like political-type spin to me.
Someone needs to fix that contradiction in the article. The quote from Joswiak is correct but the paraphrase that precedes it is incorrect. Who proofreads this stuff?
Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the the first of many dumb smartphones. Edit: Amazon is following the inkjet printer model. Sell a device at a loss so they can then sell high priced consumables.
Bammo! :d
But us iPhone fanboys don't go to Android-centric sites evangelizing our "taste". Why do Fandroids insist upon doing just that?
THAT is funny as hell. I laughed my ass off. Thank you.
Most smartphone buyers are unaware that they need to be aware of the real possibility of becoming infected in one way or another. Those of us who are aware....purchase iPhones. Given time, those non-iPhone smartphone owners will get tired of dealing, which is the same reason why I hear so many ex-Windows PC users say that since the've switched to the Mac....they will never go back...and that they now know why us Apple lovers....love Apple.
Not having to worry about malware or the possibility of it showing up on my iPhone gives me a comforting feeling knowing I can spend more time giving my children advice and guidance as they make their own way in the world. I don't want to have to care or even think about having to protect my phone against malware. My walled garden has all of the apps I will ever want or need on my phone without needing it to be open....and vulnerable. I think most smartphone users feel...