or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

So let me get this straight, the carriers don't get a cut for handling the sale? The consumer buys an iPhone for $199 and that money plus the $450 subsidy goes directly to Apple? This tells me that the carrier's role is strictly for the contract....yes or no?
We interrupt this thread for clarification. Obviously incomprehensible is the word Solip intended to type. And now back to the news...
No, he's saying that AI is an Apple fanboi site and that the article didn't offer a ratio or breakdown between the two platforms because Android app downloads trounced iOS, and that is why they combined the stats.
Uh oh, the gloves are coming off for this one.... I predict a 200+ post thread with this article.
Isn't the more important question....will the smartphone manufacturers dish out $15-20 per handset to license Apple's and MS technology just to be able to use the Android OS in their devices?
Good point, good simile and good habit. I do the same, also.
Anyone with a half a brain, if they read the words, would pick up on the poorly worded grammar and mid-sentence capitalization. Most people should know that you don't need billing information to have an account, either.
He is making the conclusion that since Apple customers are so satisfied, therefore, Android customers are not....so....they must be returning them! [insult removed] this is not the way most Apple users think.
Dude, for cryin' out loud......I wan't personally attacking you. I was just asking you to be a little more balanced and less bigoted. What you say about others who don't use Apple products is just harsh and wrong to say.
To say that.....is just disgusting. Bigoted and disgusting. You must be a member of the more superior, caucasian race, too, I suppose.