or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

You comment reminds me of an old Sam Kinison bit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylyts7L6Hwg
 You hear right. It's a clone but a poorly built clone using low budget materials. Perhaps I should've used the word copy rather than clone. It seems to me that you take things in more of a literal sense. If you honestly haven't touched a Samsung smartphone, take a stroll down to your nearest AT&T store and compare their (Samsung & Apple) materials and build quality side-by-side. If you have any sense of quality, only then will you know what we rant about here.
 I don't see it that way. I (and most here) would have no problem with Samsung if they didn't clone the look and UX of the iPhone. They are an ingenious company with lots of great, original technology. The problem is they dropped their originality and became a mobile device cloning company when they saw the first iPhone.
I CAN'T STAND THAT EGOMANIACAL MOTHERF*CK*R   It has nothing to do with his success, his money, his race....anything like that. It's simply his attitude and his notion that people care about -- and want to listen to -- what he has to say.   Hate to break it to you Kanyé.....we don't. (Said in my best pitch-harmonized voice)
I think you were reading too deeply into his comment. I think they were talking about any device that has the Samsung name on its outermost case, as in the finished product, not its components. As I said earlier, it's difficult to purchase any mobile device that doesn't use at least one Samsung electronic component.
Spock, is that you?
And for good reason..........don't want this kind of confusion¡  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amorphophallus_titanum
Sometimes there are unavoidable evils we have to bear. Just like automobiles, no matter how much one strives to buy American, foreign parts (especially electronics) are impossibly unavoidable. I hope you posted this to prove a pro-Apple point and not just to troll...
That's quite honorable, although the taxes you describe allow little room to be dishonest or evasive.  I'm not saying to commit tax fraud or evade paying the taxes owed but if the tax code is written in a way that allows me to take 'legal' advantage of it, I'm going to exploit it. And I don't think, as a U.S. citizen, I'm in the minority.
Holy crap, using the current iOS7 keyboard I would've typed (touched) a longer sentence, gotten a reply, and replied back in the same time as this guy typed his first sentence. Can't wait to try the new iOS8 keyboard, which is, I'm sure, even faster!