or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

4.7" I can live with, but, please, no 5.5" display. And keep the current 4" size. Besides 5.5" being way too big, we don't need to hear all of the Samsung trollers saying that Apple is now copying Samsung.
I read an article that panned the whole watch thing. They said iWatch was a verb, not a noun, and that iWatch was all about the TV and nothing about a wearable device. Also used by Apple while they do a double reverse; a way to keep competitors wasting R&D + lots of time and $ on a watch (namely Samsung).
They all lock themselves in the secret design room the first month of the year...and 9 months later... ...they give birth to new devices!
T. Cook:   "….shouldn't gauge unit sales based on supply chain data…"
Wait....where the picture of the purported AppleTV with the photo of House on the screen?
Munster is the biggest analytical bone-head of them all…..even Wells Fargo's Maynard Um. Munster hasn't gotten anything right about Apple or AAPL in many, many years. If we went by what he has predicted, we'd have a 96" flatscreen AppleTV by now. I wonder why AI keeps quoting him.
No way will a single be good enough for Wall Street. They're looking for a home run and the stock will take a HUGE hit if it's not. A single will also be confirmation that Apple has lost its mojo.  
If you ask me, that "copycat document" is all the jury should need to prove guilt, IMO. When it first came to surface during the first trial, the more I read it, the more disgusted I became.
Interesting how diverse your sources of news and info are. I assume these sources, among others, help provide you with your wide gamut of knowledge? 
 So right.