or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

Users not deleting their iMessages is probably the biggest memory storage hog that most overlook, which was mentioned earlier in this thread. People do not realize how quickly that eats into storage room. That's been my experience, anyway. The photos and .gifs (and the 10s of 1000s of typed characters) contained in all active (undeleted) iMessage threads fall under the "Other" category when looking at the memory usage bar graph in iTunes when an iPhone is connected and/or...
How about the trunk lid hinges, which is hardware specific to the function of the trunk lid? On a lot of cars (not all) the hinges for the trunk lid encroach on the storage space; not when open but when closing or closed.
I'm not going to offer any conspiracy theories but I agree 110% that something smells really bad about this whole Sony Entertainment hackgate thing. Do we even know why and who caused N. Korea's Internet to go down, yet? Just bizarre.
TAG, you're it!
FYI...Corrections is DED, DED is Corrections
That's on the QT 
There, fixed that for ya! I hope for AAPL's sake, and the sake of all their investors, there is no such thing as market capacity when referring to stock market valuation.  Edit: Dang, pipped by Delreyjones. My comment still stands.
Cue Gene Munster to drop his target price tomorrow.
Is that what prompts analysts to revise their price targets¿ As a reaction to recent, significant share gains¿
"Look, Evercore, me too!"