or Connect

Posts by Dickprinter

That's quite honorable, although the taxes you describe allow little room to be dishonest or evasive.  I'm not saying to commit tax fraud or evade paying the taxes owed but if the tax code is written in a way that allows me to take 'legal' advantage of it, I'm going to exploit it. And I don't think, as a U.S. citizen, I'm in the minority.
Holy crap, using the current iOS7 keyboard I would've typed (touched) a longer sentence, gotten a reply, and replied back in the same time as this guy typed his first sentence. Can't wait to try the new iOS8 keyboard, which is, I'm sure, even faster!
There are thousands of U.S. corporations who are incorporated in the state of Delaware for that very reason; they offer lower corporate tax rates. I understand this issue with Apple is at a federal level but it's really no different. And you as a citizen, I'm sure, do your best to pay as little tax as possible. The tax man always was, is, and always will be the opponent. Are you willing to pay more taxes than the tax code, the way it is written, requires?
I see the resemblance but the girl in the video was too classy looking to be Nicki Manaj, IMO.  Edit: You were right. That is Nicki Manaj along with cameos by: Neymar, LeBron James, Bacary Sagna, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Blaise Matuidi, Cesc Fàbregas, Daniel Sturridge, Chicharito, Jozy Altidore, Luis Suárez, Mario Götze, Robin van Persie, Lil Wayne, Rafaella Beckran, Serena Williams, Sydney Leroux, Stuart Scott, Rio Ferdinand and Thierry Henry. Maybe Dr. Dre asked her to...
Hey Jeff, get ready to add the ability to turn that parallax option off due to the migraines the users will complain about. 
I picked up mine at a split-adjusted $4.35, my ROI is fabulous-er!  
Proofread yourself¡ Since when is proofread a hyphenated word?  http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proofread
Only time and a little patience will prove who's predictions are more accurate, and I hope I'm wrong and I hope you're right. We will pick up this topic again when the time comes.
I'm not being a pessimist, just keeping it real. It's happening sooner rather than later and it'll be more about interest rates and inflation. The stock market will naturally follow soon, thereafter.