or Connect

Posts by jameskatt2

Intel's own customers are covered by its patents and licenses to the Infineon Baseband chips. The problem for Infineon - which is why Apple switched to Qualcomm - is that the Infineon at the time could not do quad-band chips which cover both Verizon's CDMA and GSM.   If Intel can now do all cellular bands - including China's - then Apple would consider switching to Infineon -  or using Infineon parts to its iPhones for China. If Intel wants Apple's business, they simply...
 The Baseband chip is a separate computer with its own operating system within the iPhone.  It is covered by a whole slew of patents by multiple players. Unless Apple wants to jump in this mess and license everything, I doubt Apple would want to integrate it into the A7 chip.Apple would also have to purchase a company with the engineers with the experience and talent to do this - such as purchasing Infineon from Intel.
Kanye West has become "Mr. Kardashian."   The Kardashians are money mongers.   Is it any surprise that Mr. Kanye Kardashian only wants cold hard cash?
I wish Intel would simply come out with 8-core i5 and i7 chips. This would increase the speed when doing multi-core apps and would improve multitasking.
The DOJ and Judge Cote are simply evil when they go after Apple yet ignore the punishing monopoly that Amazon has and wields.
The New York Times has "reporters" who are creating clearly false and skewed articles about Apple. I think the New York Times needs to shore up its ethics and fire these "reporters".
Google often sends your information to the NSA. And the NSA loves to hack Google accounts to gather data about you. So you want to store your credit card information with Google??? No F'ing way.
Since BitCoin operators often do not comply with state and federal banking laws, Bitcoin is going to be disqualified.
"on behalf of customers" is what Microsoft claimed when it killed Netscape's Web Browser with Internet Explorer.   Amazon is doing pure evil by using its monopoly position against a bookseller.  It even admitted to diverting sales away from the bookseller toward its own preferred books.   Where is the Justice Department now?  Twiddling their thumbs.   The Justice Department lost to Microsoft.   They are gun shy about losing to Amazon.   Of course, like a bully, the...
Samsung is well known for ripping off companies' IP then using delay delay and delay in the courts when sued by others until the court cases become meaningless while it makes billions and crushes its competitors. Apple is just bigger than Sony and others that Samsung has fought. But even then, Samsung walks happily to the bank since violating other people's rights means very little to them while making tons of money does. Samsung does not mean creativity or even...