or Connect

Posts by jameskatt2

When all you do is follow the leader, sometimes the leader goes where you cannot. Then you fall behind. Way behind. And when all your profits are from copying the leader, sometimes an even hungrier bottom feeder will simply also profit by copying you. This leaves Samsung in no man's land.
I wonder if the Griffin USB Cable licensed Apple's REVERSIBLE USB connector patent.
What will speed it up is the law that mandates that by the end of 2015 ALL credit card readers in the United States have to be changed to those compatible with RFID Credit Cards that are being sent out by every bank and credit card company in the U.S. [which is the standard already in the world].  These new credit card readers will be NFC compatible [if the merchant is smart for future compatibility]. 
No no no. The iPhone screen should not be reflected on to this screen. This means you have to place your iPhone on top of the dash. Why not simply create a HUD which can mirror the iPhone display like AppleTV does? Connect via WiFi or Bluetooth to accomplish this. This way, the iPhone can stay in the car by your side or where you can reach it and away from the sun so it doesn't overheat.
The last thing I want are ads on my watch. Software developers beware. You'll get a lot of negative reviews. You might as eell out add on people's stools. That would stink less.
Apple Pay is even more secure than chip credit cards.   In fact, the contents of the chip can be read straight from your card at a distance by hackers, allowing them to steal your ID and card.  This is why you have to get RFID shielding wallets to protect your cards from being read. Also, since anyone can use your chip credit card after stealing it, it isn't as secure as Apply Pay which requires your fingerprint. Once Apple Pay gets a foothold in Europe, it will take over...
Maybe the judge will laugh, clear his throat, then say "NO".
Sleezy lawyers need to be convicted by the judge and given the death penalty.   The problem of law school these days is that there are so many lawyers, there aren't many jobs. So those lawyers hungry for money engage in these types of lawsuits to get their pie in the sky fortune.
Looks like Chevron is going to increase its market share!
It means Chevron has been ahead of its time!