or Connect

Posts by ihxo

Like Facebook, yelp, groupon, twitter, I can go on. Yes, basically the same way Microsoft tried to push internet explorer on everybody who uses windows.
the problem is with Google using their monopoly in search unfairly to gain marketshare in other markets.
lol it's like saying Apple bought Quattro is the reason why it's legal for Google to buy Admob.
Problem with the courier is, it's a product by itself, not a platform. It's a scrapbook reimagined. It should just be an app.
And Samsung or any android phone still somehow has a lower resolution screen.
to be on Microsoft's good side. I am sure they give them other incentives for windows or office licensing.
I always have a certain respect for companies that refuses to do exactly what Apple does.
Trust me I don't care about the spec sheet, but I care deeply about benchmark on responsiveness and usability.
Look like you are the type that would buy a Moto Xoom, because they have more ram, dual core processor, multitask, and runs Flash but end up under performing iPad2 in every possible benchmark.
I idea of "post-PC" is not there will be no PC, but PC will no longer be the center of computing like it used it.