or Connect

Posts by ihxo

And Samsung or any android phone still somehow has a lower resolution screen.
to be on Microsoft's good side. I am sure they give them other incentives for windows or office licensing.
I always have a certain respect for companies that refuses to do exactly what Apple does.
Trust me I don't care about the spec sheet, but I care deeply about benchmark on responsiveness and usability.
Look like you are the type that would buy a Moto Xoom, because they have more ram, dual core processor, multitask, and runs Flash but end up under performing iPad2 in every possible benchmark.
I idea of "post-PC" is not there will be no PC, but PC will no longer be the center of computing like it used it.
LOL how 2 tweets killed whatever stunt Google tried to pull Today will forever be remembered as the day Google can't play the victim game anymore.
We need to at least respect Microsoft for having their own philosophy, unlike some other company that just do whatever Apple does.
These patents are pretty "open sourced" already. you just need to look it up in the patent office. But you still need to pay to use them.
Just like Microsoft had the right to give their partners incentives to not include netscape navigator by default on their computer?It's scary how back in the days everybody thought Microsoft was the evil empire. Now Google's doing the exact same thing and they are the saint. Simply because they are doing it for "free".