or Connect

Posts by ihxo

[quote]Originally posted by gumby5647: yeah i laughed my butt off when i read that episode.... and then i did it again when i read MOSR just now. If Sculley goes to palm, something VERY interesting is going to happen. thats for sure
Yes indeed ..... the interesting thing would be ... well I don't really know. but according to that trend, apple should buy palm now and fire all the BeOS software engineer from palm
[quote]Originally posted by gumby5647: yeah i laughed my butt off when i read that episode.... and then i did it again when i read MOSR just now. If Sculley goes to palm, something VERY interesting is going to happen. thats for sure
Yes indeed ..... the interesting thing would be ... well I don't really know. but according to that trend, apple should buy palm now and fire all the BeOS software engineer from palm
if there's no G5 or and G4 CPU over 1GHz in MWSF 2002 then I think steve could officialy use the F word on stage ..... :o
KAKA I actually remember Fran441 ... after like 5 years there's still no NEWTON replacement (as promised in 1997)... the touchscreen of my newton is dead already .. probably coz I discharged it for too long ... well actually if you look at Mac OS X closely u'll see that newton and OS X really looks similiar in some ways. so my request is a subnotebook that could SYNC with a desktop, ibook or powerbook..... is that too much to ask ?? ~~ Spec: G3 processor (whatever...
KAKA I actually remember Fran441 ... after like 5 years there's still no NEWTON replacement (as promised in 1997)... the touchscreen of my newton is dead already .. probably coz I discharged it for too long ... well actually if you look at Mac OS X closely u'll see that newton and OS X really looks similiar in some ways. so my request is a subnotebook that could SYNC with a desktop, ibook or powerbook..... is that too much to ask ?? ~~ Spec: G3 processor (whatever...
[quote]Originally posted by FERRO: I like that Idea... Two Computers, Dual processors...
I wonder how much the tech development cost will be .... usually a Dual processor will have 2 identical processor, but a powerbook and a powermac CPU are never "really" identical. and apple have to solve the problem of how to communicate between 2 processor problem ... with firewire ? USB ? PCMCIA ? Fiber Optics ? LOL I can't start to imagine the...