or Connect

Posts by markbriton

I paid £42 using my Apple Watch in Waitrose today (I'm cringing with you at such a horribly middle class statement but it's true). The banks or Apple need to make the rules clearer.
I forgot to charge my watch for the first time last night and had to live without it today. Today was the first time I've realised how much I use it. For me, being able to glance at my wrist for my next appointment while I'm at work, discretely reading iMessages as they arrive, and seeing how much excercise I've done are features that have become part of my daily life. It's weird how that happens. Can't imagine not having the Apple Watch now.
DDG is useless outside the US
The launch partners do not have the £30 limit. Launch partners include Boots, Waitrose, M&S, Nandos, Spar, Co-Op and Wilko.
Slow clap for HSBC. My local Tesco doesn't support any contactless whatsoever, if only I could afford to shop at Waitrose every week, maybe one day!
Google are constructing pipes to suck personal data from every home in America.
Great news, well done America and welcome to the club! Gay marriage around the world:Netherlands - 2001Belgium - 2003Spain - 2005Canada - 2005South Africa - 2006Norway - 2009Sweden - 2009Portugal - 2010Iceland - 2010Argentina - 2010Uruguay - 2013New Zealand - 2013France - 2013Brazil - 2013UK - 2013Luxembourg - 2014Ireland - 2015USA - 2015
This story comes from Buzzfeed so of course it is exaggerated. It does say that Apple is working with the game makers to get their apps back in store. I imagine they are simply checking that the games aren't using the flag in a way that might be offensive as opposed to simply being historically accurate. There is no blanket right to free speech in the USA despite the famous first amendment. It's obviously restricted in many circumstances including incitement.
I use IFTTT with my Hue bulbs. I really hope Homekit will include the sunset and sunrise triggers depending on location, it's a great way to control when lights turn on and off and means I don't have to change the times when it's summer or winter. I also like the weather triggers; when it's cold my lights have a more red/orange tone and when it's hot they change to bluer tones. One of my lamps lets me know whether there's rain in forecast by changing colour. Location...
Can someone tell me what "horning in" means? Sounds kinky.