or Connect

Posts by Jon T

I am happy to read their sentiment about Apple, and the likelihood of new products. But I have total and utter disregard for their predicted stock price and timing of such price. For far too long I have watched these analysts follow the market price up, then down, and ending up way out of line, normally behind by 7 to 10 months. I believe it is reasonable to predict 125 - 130 by the spring of '15.
The year could not be more perfectly summed up than portrayed here. Spot on DED! And, alongside Rocco's 'Street' article predicting AAPL at 1,000 in '14, could hint that there will be a significant shift in the axis - and altogether in Apple's favour. SJ will be smiling...
    The only thing that is clear from your post, rude and bombastic as it is, is that you view the world through an extremely narrow prism.   Conversely, I view the world with a wider perspective to understand how and why things are as they are, and why people behave as they do. You, or a judge, are influenced by, and even the result of your combined experiences.
The only thing that is clear from your post, rude as it is, is that you view the world through an extremely narrow prism.   Conversely, I view the world with a wider perspective to understand how and why things are as they are.
Going to be interesting what we can learn about the judge Colin Birss. For one thing, there was a highly suspect judgment by him earlier this year, when he ruled there was an infringement of copyright  over a photograph of a bus on Westminster Bridge... (read about it here: http://www.techfruit.com/2012/01/26/violating-copyright-by-recreating-photographs/ )   He essentially ruled that you could copyright an idea, not just an image... Now in the Apple case we see him...
So, Ford makes a good, cheap, on the surface replica of a Ferrari, sells it at half the price. Wrong? Or right? These beliefs that somehow Samsung isn't copying Apple to sell more product is so daft as to make one laugh.
Samsung | sam-sung | noun 1 Name of a corporation typically known to have no shame or honour 2 Corporation that copies, shamelessly defending that copying to further its own ends
Please tell me it's true I can also block these crazy nutters who attack DED every article that goes up... I don't see where or how to block him though?!
I do not understand that reviewers can call this product "impressive" when it behaves much like a Windows computer, ie: - it crashes regularly - the software is buggy - the battery life is half that of the iPad DESPITE having less than half the screen to power And have they no shame stealing ideas: "apps can be rearranged and removed by holding down one finger on an app icon until all icons begin to pulse". Hope Apple sues RIM to hell and gone.
As I bought back in at 248, I will be seriously miffed if this causes another unjustifiable correction to the price. APPL already trades below the S&P500 average P/E! How can that be? Did it announce zero revenue growth in 2011 or what?? Perhaps now WOULD be the perfect time to implement that 4 for 1 share split. THAT would do the trick perfectly! Please Mr Oppenheimer?