or Connect

Posts by tonton

That extra $500M was before the bribes and kickbacks were paid out... The cost of doing business in ChIna.
No one pays for iTunes Radio. If you pay for iTunes Match, however, you get ad-free iTunes Radio for free
Jing-a-ling. Ding-a-ling. Soon it will be Christmas Day.
Serious problems with the update. After fixing the photos issue with 8.1, Apple screwed it up again with a downgrade. Certain apps that access the photo library once again have stopped working correctly, and the photo access API seems to be exactly how it was before they fixed it last time. I also had a major issue with the camera app after updating, where new photos couldn't be saved. Then my phone went from 33% to less than 20% in a matter of about two minutes, and shut...
What I'd love to see for deaf people, and everyone else (sighted) for that matter, is a voice-to-text function that can turn voice messages into readable text. Apple already has the technology for this through Siri and dictation software. All they have to do is make it work with voice messages.
I may be the only one here, but all I care about is the new long overdue iPod Nano and the iWatch if it exists.
In terms of features? I'd say iCab Mobile, but at times it's hellish to use.
Ever since the AppleTV 6.1 update I've been having an annoying problem. I use my old iPhone 3GS as my AppleTV remote. But ever since the update, the remote app quits randomly, for no apparent reason. I have to reopen the app every time. This never happened before the AppleTV update and nothing has changed on my 3GS.
There is a huge market for electronics from middle class families in Iran. Would you approve of Cook meeting the Iranian president? Now... How many people has the Iranian government killed in the last ten years? How about Israel?
The Lightning Port is already waterproof.