or Connect

Posts by tonton

People under 25 want things like a BitTorrent client and selection and layers in Photoshop.
Fitbit and Moov are already being subsidized by Manulife. Does anyone know of a similar program that includes the Apple Watch?
It's there in black and white, in the text of the law. Non-citizens are not allowed to vote and to do so continues to be a crime. But it sure makes for a good angry white man story.
This doesn't "allow" non-citizens to vote any more than living in your mom's basement allows you to run a meth lab. You are a liar. No, they are not allowed to vote.
I'm sure it ships with the same remote. They just can't market a feature that isn't currently applicable to the country where it's sold. They won't call it a "Siri remote" if Siri is not going to work. That could be construed as false advertising.
The iPhone doesn't need this as much as the Apple TV does.
The other thing that could sell people on it (not me, living in a tiny Hong Kong flat) would be if it's an always-on SIRI-able hub for all your HomeKit devices.
The AppleTV is 100% about content. Yes, apps are content. Like I said, if there are interactive (not merely navigational) apps, then the higher price would be warranted. But if the only difference is being able to click (or voice) to the latest episode of Mr. Robot a few seconds faster, it's not worth the premium for me.
Some stupidity in this thread. No, there will not be any DVR function. And $149 is not good when you consider that (unless there are games and browsing apps, etc.) it will be the exact same content as the box that currently costs $79. Hopefully that rumor is false.
Seriously? You're not going to hold on to a single device where you have the option of sending a carrier originating SMS that your company doesn't have the right to read?You also never use whatsapp?