or Connect

Posts by tonton

What I'd love to see for deaf people, and everyone else (sighted) for that matter, is a voice-to-text function that can turn voice messages into readable text. Apple already has the technology for this through Siri and dictation software. All they have to do is make it work with voice messages.
I may be the only one here, but all I care about is the new long overdue iPod Nano and the iWatch if it exists.
In terms of features? I'd say iCab Mobile, but at times it's hellish to use.
Ever since the AppleTV 6.1 update I've been having an annoying problem. I use my old iPhone 3GS as my AppleTV remote. But ever since the update, the remote app quits randomly, for no apparent reason. I have to reopen the app every time. This never happened before the AppleTV update and nothing has changed on my 3GS.
There is a huge market for electronics from middle class families in Iran. Would you approve of Cook meeting the Iranian president? Now... How many people has the Iranian government killed in the last ten years? How about Israel?
The Lightning Port is already waterproof.
Yeah, sucks when you have to stand on your tippy toes and it still barely goes over the rim. May I suggest a stool, little guy?
I concur. It always happens to me when I'm running RAM hungry programs and switching using the double-click tray. Especially Scrabble -- terrible programming -- that app eats up RAM like there's no tomorrow and chews the battery like a Chihuahua and a pair of Manolos. And Safari. Always when switching to Safari.
The point is that you CAN watch PBS outside of the US on the Apple TV. I do it right here in Hong Kong.
I activated PBS on Facebook using Safari in Mavericks. No problems at all.