or Connect

Posts by tonton

Yeah, it's not like anyone else in the whole world watches Sesame Street or Nova or anything like that.
As long as they don't perform a geographical check like Netflix does, I'm happy as a clam. Wonderful content on PBS, right here in Hong Kong.
In many parts of Asia, including Hong Kong, Thailand, China, and I'm guessing Japan, we have a Lunar New Year discount instead.
There's been an official reply from LG stating that they will release a firmware update that will resolve the issue.   http://grahamcluley.com/2013/11/lg-firmware-update-spy-tv/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=lg-firmware-update-spy-tv   By the way, I can't find any settings on my TV to turn off the reporting feature.
Well, since I don't live in the US, and since I already have an advertising-free Apple TV, I'm all set.One thing about LG that is vastly superior is the passive 3D, which is why I chose LG in the first place.
I just bought an LG 3DTV and it's being delivered on Friday. :|
Easy fix. Don't connect the TV to the internet, ever. Seriously, what do you lose? Browsing the internet? Who does that?
iPad 5. I've skipped three updates of the iPad, and I'm not getting the iPhone 5s this year.
 Judging by this thread, some people have had major problems installing this update, and Apple may have pulled it.
Same here. No update. Apple must be waiting for server issues to be ironed out.