or Connect

Posts by tonton

The pope opposes gay marriage and gay adoption for one. That's tearing apart families. It's not lying. You're lying to say that these policies do not.
Fair enough. Let us know what you find wrong with these analyses.
Trillions were added to the deficit under Obama to fix Bush's mess. Are you still trying to deny that?   The Ryan budget is being sold to the public as a means specifically to REDUCE the deficit. The fact that it does the opposite shows its true colors as simply a scheme to make the rich richer at the expense of the middle class and poor, with NO BENEFIT or a NEGATIVE BENEFIT to the deficit. Doesn't that concern you if true?
Jesus, MJ, you're the one who suggested that I comment on the content instead of pointing out the hate. Yes, that's suggesting that I listen to you. You suggested it.   Have you had a recent stroke?
Catholic church doctrine, led by the leadership of the Catholic Church. It does tear apart the types of families mentioned to spread the hate that they do. Don't deny it, and don't play the daft idiot.
Jesus. Are you drunk? Seriously? I'm not trying to insult by saying that. I really want to know.   You said I'm promoting authority, as in PROMOTING, as in saying we would be better with more of it.   I said no, I'm not.   You said yes I am, based on what I've posted.   I said show me one post where I've done so.   You said I'm moving the goal posts.   A blurb about tools in a shed and sharpness comes to mind.
And in case you can't connect two dots, my point was that there is less threat from the US government taking away guns than there is from Syria taking away guns, so you can't use other countries as an example.
LMFAO. Says the guy who posted about deaths from cars and alcohol in a gun control thread. Priceless.
EPI. Yes, it's left leaning, having a mission statement emphasizing fair wages and working conditions for poor people. But so what?   Meanwhile, TPC estimates that the tax cuts in the Ryan budget would add 4.5 trillion to the deficit over 10 years.   But of course you're going to say that both those analyses are wrong.
The fact that you acknowledge no difference between the governments that have committed atrocities and the US government is even morex2 troubling!