or Connect

Posts by tonton

LMFAO. Says the guy who posted about deaths from cars and alcohol in a gun control thread. Priceless.
EPI. Yes, it's left leaning, having a mission statement emphasizing fair wages and working conditions for poor people. But so what?   Meanwhile, TPC estimates that the tax cuts in the Ryan budget would add 4.5 trillion to the deficit over 10 years.   But of course you're going to say that both those analyses are wrong.
The fact that you acknowledge no difference between the governments that have committed atrocities and the US government is even morex2 troubling!
You're so deeply against the drone attacks, maybe you should join the party that is taking the initiative in opposing them. Or are you simply grasping for a straw man with which to criticize Obama and BR and I by association?   And as I've said before, two wrongs don't make a right. The non-transparency of the drone attacks is wrong, and most likely the attacks themselves. And so is free for all gun sales.
I'm not moving the goal posts. I'm not promoting authority. You're the one accusing me of doing so.
  Let me clarify, since you seem to be missing the obvious point. Why Am I not surprised? Tearing apart loving gay families. Tearing apart loving unmarried families. Tearing apart loving interfaith families.   Yeah, that.   Again, I fail to see any way that Frank can compare the asshole leadership of the Catholic church to any decisions made by any atheists in leadership positions. Hence the comment.
The fact that you fail to see "guns for all" libertarianism as resulting in eugenics is even more troubling.  
  When the first sentence of your post has the gem, "...Utopian-soaked, pie-in-the-sky moral rhetoric...", I really don't have to listen to you. Go play on the freeway. Just because the State doesn't want you to do that and might give you a traffic citation doesn't mean it's not your right!
I honestly think that's what MJ wants because he believes it will thin out the "unwanted" aspect of society. It's the only logical explanation for what he's pushing.
Why? Are atheists trying to hide rapes, enabling the spread of AIDS and tearing apart loving families? Or are you just being a dick?