or Connect

Posts by tonton

The Mi Band (I bought mine for $15) is such a superior choice than any Fitbit $100 or cheaper, it's ridiculous. Only the Fitbit Charge and above have more features, being the display showing time and caller ID. The Fitbit Charge is $125!$15 for sleep tracking with automatic sleep detection, step count with calorie count, silent alarm with smart wake function, and an IOS app that syncs with HealthKit... or $125 for the same features plus a clock and caller ID... and no...
I have an Apple watch, and I also have a Mi Band. I use both. I really use the Mi Band only for sleep tracking since the Apple Watch is useless for that, but it's also interesting to compare step count between the Mi Band and the Apple Watch. The Apple Watch seems far more accurate. There's nothing that the Fitbit is better at than the Apple Watch. If there's one tracker besides the Apple Watch I would choose, it would be the Pebble. The Pebble is waterproof, and there...
Heartbreaking to know that in China, Apple has wonderful maps for Hong Kong, while here the maps are less than useless. Why the hell can't we have the data for Hong Kong in Hong Kong? Hong Kong is, after all, a territory of the People's Republic of China.
The watch has no way of knowing if you're standing or seated. Even if the Z-axis is sensitive enough to detect a 2-3 foot difference in height, you could simply be sitting on a stool.Wisely, instead, it sees lateral movement as evidence that you're walking around, presumably standing, unless you're in a wheelchair or fooling around on your office chair.
That's right. It counts the number of hours during which you've stood for at least one minute, not the accumulated time you've spent standing.
WoWoke up this morning (HK time) to the update and installed it in 15 minutes.
There's a swimming app for the pebble...
Works fairly well for swimming. (Yes, I know...) But I suppose that's rhythmic.
The setting panel doesn't allow you to paste in any emoji.
Apple Maps in Hong Kong is still unacceptably bad. You'd think that as one of their major markets, with three Apple stores in a single city and massive sales, Apple would focus on fixing that.