or Connect

Posts by tonton

So... Show us an example of limited government that works. Anywhere.Do you seriously want us to make the U.S. a fucking experiment, when there are mountains of research that contradicts the Ayn Rand moronic view that "the free market fixes itself", which it never has?Somalia dissolved the "failed government" of which you speak in 1992 FFS.What, 23 years is not enough time for "small government" to do its Randian magic?Fail.
"Why bother making it waterproof when it requires an iPhone for full functionality? I'd say waterproof may come later. They have to start somewhere. It'd be silly to delay release for the sake of waterproof when no one knows what the demand for that feature would be." Rain. (Every day use and definitely fitness use) Sweat. (Especially fitness use-see problems apple has had in the past with this issue.) Swimming. (Fitness use) Of course it needs to be waterproof, or at...
You seem to have a serious reading comprehension problem. I'd have that looked at.
Where has it been confirmed that it's not immersible?
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, Apple pays more in taxes than any other company in the nation.Anyone care to do the research on this?
If you think the S1 exists only as a design and hasn't already been produced and assembled in quantity, ready to be placed into the final product for a Q2 launch of the device, then I thinK it's you who really needs to do a little thinking here.We're not talking about a device that's being released in September, folks.
"Tapped to build"? That's idiotic. It's already built.
That extra $500M was before the bribes and kickbacks were paid out... The cost of doing business in ChIna.
No one pays for iTunes Radio. If you pay for iTunes Match, however, you get ad-free iTunes Radio for free
Jing-a-ling. Ding-a-ling. Soon it will be Christmas Day.