or Connect

Posts by tonton

Well, TBQH, MJ seemed far more intelligent than you ever did.
Don't you think the number of black candidates the GOP fields might be representative of the number of black candidates the GOP considers are electable, and the number of black candidates the GOP might think are electable might have something to do with racism?
My opinion of your intelligence just went down by 90%.This is what I said..."the only candidates who share our views on Gitmo and drones also want us to let the poor people starve to death, or depend on the goodness of rich peoples' hearts for support."And this is what you said I said..."...the only candidates who share our views on Gitmo and drones also want us to let the poor people starve to death..."Keep doubling down on your stupidity by saying there's no difference.
Who do you know enough about to have made a decision about? Anyone? If not, then that's another reason you're a moron. You blame Obama left and right but fail to support anyone else? And we're supposed to take you seriously?And if it's yourself that you hold to such a high regard then fucking stand for office. Unless you think that your ideas are too stupid to be electable.
Of corse I'm enough of a(n intelligent) man to state that that's not even close to what I fucking said. Are you too unintelligent (or dishonest) to agree with me on this?
So gives the third choice and spell it out, you moron.
Now tell me... I'm assuming Ron Paul is a candidate you support over Obama. Does Ron Paul either: 1) Want us to let the poor people starve to death (rather than ask us to pay taxes)... Or 2) want us to depend on the goodness of the hearts of rich people to take care of the poor (predicting that they won't starve to death if we do so)?
Wow. The liars are rampant and in collusion.This is what I said..."the only candidates who share our views on Gitmo and drones also want us to let the poor people starve to death, or depend on the goodness of rich peoples' hearts for support."And this is what you said I said..."...the only candidates who share our views on Gitmo and drones also want us to let the poor people starve to death..."Do you not see a difference?
And you're a dickhead for the selective quote out of context. But would I expect anything else?   Let me clarify.   This is what I said...   "the only candidates who share our views on Gitmo and drones also want us to let the poor people starve to death, or depend on the goodness of rich peoples' hearts for support."   And this is what you said I said...   "...the only candidates who share our views on Gitmo and drones also want us to let the poor people starve to...
I strongly oppose Obama on Gitmo and I oppose Obama on drones. Now, where do the Republicans stand on those issues? Give me a differentiating issue as a reason to support another candidate. Health care would do it. Give me an opponent who supports a TRUE public healthcare option, and I will oppose Obama. Give me an opponent who supports a high tax rate (40%+) combined with a high standard deduction ($70K+), and I will oppose Obama.   You won't convince me to oppose...