or Connect

Posts by tonton

As of yesterday? Three.   Now. Think about that.   I do give a F. Anyone killed is too much.   But three vs. 80 killed? You're an evil, evil person if you think that's okay.
Sounds like something went awry when you put the phone back together after replacing the battery.Apple charges a flat fee of $150 for out of warranty service, which to me looks like a much better deal than saving a few dollars and risking what happened to you.At this point I would try taking it apart again, and putting it back together.Then if that fails, your only recourse is to put the original battery back in and take it to the Genius Bar.
What do you mean "replaced your battery", and "fixed your power button"? You did it yourself or brought it in to apple to do it? And when you tried to restore, you did it tethered through iTunes, yes?
In the past week, at least eight Palestinian children have been killed. Eight. Children. CHILDREN. If you think they deserve to die for being born on the wrong side of the fence, or if you think their mothers, their fathers, their brothers and sisters should just take that up the ass without the only kind of resistance they're capable of, then you deserve to be in jail.
Just out of curiosity, what's the body count in this latest outbreak of violence?I think it's a sick **** who doesn't care and who thinks those Palestinian kids had it coming.
Is Obama not attempting to compromise, exactly how he said Bush should have done in 2004?   If you say Obama is not compromising, you are a liar.
Fiscally insane policies like Prop 13.
There's a bug in the forums. I did quote you. You had this to say in 2004, and it cannot be put into any more context:     Quote (by SDW): "Bush and the Republicans got a clear majority. 51% of the vote in a national election is a mandate."
    Sure, without regulation, the people (who know nothing about teachers) can look in the yellow pages, like the name of the daycare provider (Sunny Day Daycare) and hire him. Unfortunately for your toddler, Mr. Day just moved into town from Miami, where he raped and murdered three little children. You go to the authorities, and... oops... Mr. Day is no longer in town. You want to know where he went, but... oops... the Government doesn't provide that kind of...
And there you go. Society is a cartoon to these simplistic people.   Imagine if Oliver is going to die if George doesn't give him some help. And George still refuses, not because he can't help (which I would understand) but because he resents being asked to help. Then you damn well bet I'd punch George in the face. George is a ****.   Jazzy, are you going to be a **** just because you don't want to help people because the government is asking you (whether it's...