or Connect

Posts by tonton

Looks like measure 30 will pass, thank God. I support prop 38 as well but unfortunately it hasn't a chance in hell the way it's worded.It's likely my daughter will go to UC and I can't afford to pay the $30k per year that Republican "austerity" proponents are pushing on us. The UC system was created in California as a constitutionally guaranteed affordable higher education plan. The Cal State system was constitutionally guaranteed to be free!
LOL
Didn't take long, did it?
"By the way, we have to fix that!" -B.O.
Apparently, Fox, NBC, CNN and CBS have called it for Obama. Dems maintain the Senate. Now let's get some fucking work done. Obama doesn't have to pander any more, and the Repubs are almost guaranteed the presidency and control of the Senate in 2016.
Bad news for the Republicans in the Senate races. My, oh my.
The first arrest has been made with regard to voter fraud. An election worker in Oregon was found filling in undeclared ballots for the Republican ticket. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/06/oregon-election-worker-fired-for-altering-ballots-to-republican-straight-ticket/
Indeed.
If the dock is made of aluminum, it'll take all of ten seconds to remove the logo with some nail polish remover.