or Connect

Posts by tonton

It doesn't make sense that apple has this huge part of its fan base that can't afford to buy one share. Wouldn't they want to attract more investors, even those who have only a few hundred to invest at a time?
I just wanted to share this: Presenting: Mickey Maul What was your costume this year? Post a pic!
Jeff Buckley
Because they would split it long before that happens.
So did Jelly Bean fix the latency issues that are a main reason Android is such a piece of shit OS? Did Google deliver on their promised low-latency audio, at least?
LOL that article makes absolutely no sense. The iPhone 5 is (soon going to be) available unlocked with LTE, in a form compatible with all US carriers. It's "pure" -- not hobbled with any carrier garbage. Apple can do it. Why can't Google? This article sounds like an excuse.
+1Whatsapp FTW
Can anyone tell me where someone in the Sates can get the absolute best deal on the low-end 2011 iMac?
For the five days in a year that you actually use the drive, you pull it out of the drawer and plug it in, use it, then put it back in the drawer. It causes ZERO clutter 99% of the time.
I've still got the thinnest full-sized iPad ever, yay!