or Connect

Posts by tonton

I've got a problem with this quote, which is clearly bullshitus maximus:   "There was also the matter of getting the Impossible Studios team up and running with desks, chairs, staplers and computers."   Um... yeah, right. That takes a week, maximum, morons! Need a new office manager much?   Liars.
Bull. The white face is a continuation of the original iPod design, the design that started it all. I had a 5GB original iPod, and I have a 7th generation Nano, and it's clear where the design inspiration came from. Now go away back to Looney Lumia Land.
I loved iDisk, and I hate how it hasn't been replaced.
And had Facebook integration from the getgo.
Looks like we're about to find out, as my adapter arrives tomorrow, assuming I can coordinate with DHL (otherwise I have to wait until Tuesday next).
Can AI writers please get their facts straight? The "entire iPod product line" currently includes the 16GB iPod Touch (4th generation) as well as the iPod Classic.
All we want to know is if it will work with the camera connector and the HDMI adapter.
On the Nano design, so many people bemoan the white face. Actually, having owned iPods since the very first 5GB model with mechanical click wheel, it's clear why the white face was the only option. It's nostalgic and lovely. And one thing I noticed is that when plugged in, the new Nano immediately shows up as a removable drive.
My Nano just arrived. It's great so far. Unfortunately, I can't sync it right now because my startup SSD was killed by the last OS update!!!
Thank god that for me 99% is good enough. People literally spend thousands on that 1%.I love my Sony earbuds, and to my ear they are 99% as good as any Etys or UEs. Thank God.