or Connect

Posts by tonton

Apple learned that strategy watching "Game of Thrones" on the upcoming Gen. 4 Apple TV.
  Are you kidding me? You have a 64GB device (or two, as I have) and you want to sync them/restore them/upgrade them, over WiFi, using your ISP data and bandwidth every time you do it?
  When you have 100, or 200, or 500 apps, there's no need to store them on a computer? For when you upgrade, fix your phone or reinstall? That's asinine.
"I had to go home to my laptop and check Google Maps! Why did I upgraded to iOS 6?!?"   Go buy an Android. People who are too retarded to use Google Maps on Safari on their supposed iPhone don't deserve to be Apple users.
I've got a problem with this quote, which is clearly bullshitus maximus:   "There was also the matter of getting the Impossible Studios team up and running with desks, chairs, staplers and computers."   Um... yeah, right. That takes a week, maximum, morons! Need a new office manager much?   Liars.
Bull. The white face is a continuation of the original iPod design, the design that started it all. I had a 5GB original iPod, and I have a 7th generation Nano, and it's clear where the design inspiration came from. Now go away back to Looney Lumia Land.
I loved iDisk, and I hate how it hasn't been replaced.
And had Facebook integration from the getgo.
Looks like we're about to find out, as my adapter arrives tomorrow, assuming I can coordinate with DHL (otherwise I have to wait until Tuesday next).
Can AI writers please get their facts straight? The "entire iPod product line" currently includes the 16GB iPod Touch (4th generation) as well as the iPod Classic.