Originally Posted by Smiles77
I'm afraid you are the one with misinformation.
1) Benchmarks show that the Intel HD graphics are around 50% slower than the previous Nvidia.
2) Apple is not using nVidia Optimus, but rather...
Originally Posted by Ginja
So why did they go with Nvidia, assuming they could have done the same thing with the ATi 5XXX series? Perhaps better drivers (damn, answered my own question). But will you be able to dynamically switch...
Originally Posted by Josh.B.
Never mind that i5 or i7 stuff - the processor that Apple put into your machine is a very fast processor in its own right, and it is brand new and it is better than last year's model by a long...
Originally Posted by Marvin
I'm definitely happier with Core 2 Duo + good GPU than Intel's junk with a Core i3.
I suppose I am too. Since Nvidia aren't allowed to make chipsets for i5/i7 the alternative would have been an i5...
Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum
Apple announces on Jan 27:
1) the Tablet for delivery late March
2) an enhanced iPhone/Tablet SDK 4.0 to include new Tablet features and screen sizes
3) the 4.0 SDK is available...
Scrolling tables using the back will be cool.
Swiping the back to go back in navigation controllers will be cool.
Tapping the back to go home and removing the need for the home button will be cool.