or Connect

Posts by indiekiduk

100% fake you can see another iphone connected by usb behind the monitor.
Right on, thanks for slapping him!
Maybe Nvidia just gave the code or some implementation details to Apple to call their own to avoid any further licensing issues between Intel and Nvidia? And also seal the GPU deal.
No need to lie to the guy. The 2.4Ghz has been used in Macbooks since 2007 it's hardly new!!!! But it will do him fine its a decent machine. Just ordered the 2.4 13" for my dad too actually.Edit: oh you meant the i5 is new, yes, but he was asking about the 2.4ghz core 2 duo in the 13".
I suppose I am too. Since Nvidia aren't allowed to make chipsets for i5/i7 the alternative would have been an i5 with the Intel 4500HD which would have been a severe downgrade from the 9400M as it is meant to be twice as slow. The new 320M is meant to be 80% faster than the 9400M and uses 40% less power wow. I hope Nvidia win in the courts so we can see an i5 with 320M 13" soon.
It would be nice to see apple insider ignore the ad bait news for a change.
That guy is all over the place, saying random different numbers every day is a sure way to lose credibility in an already sketchy profession.
Apple sold 1.5 million 3GS in its first week. Nexus sold 20,000. Yeh man great success. You want the iphone like windows are you mad???
no chance apple arent stupid.
Scrolling tables using the back will be cool. Swiping the back to go back in navigation controllers will be cool. Tapping the back to go home and removing the need for the home button will be cool. Can't wait!