or Connect

Posts by Pooch

indeed. it's called "class".
samsung down 4.46% after the close. are they going to drag down aapl for the day? aapl is presently down 2.74%.
which carrier?
count me as a couple of thosecount me as a couple of those. i finally moved all three family lines off at&t: two went to t-mobile; one went to a regional carrier. the reduction in monthly costs amounts to about $40. all three lines now have a much better wireless plan and definitely better value. i've found just two specific spots where i do not get a t-mobile signal where i did get an at&t signal, and i've found one specific spot where i now get a t-mobile signal...
it's a lot less than 800 pounds. it's a gorilla air.
take that china ... you just got shot down!jhc, dilger, what are you, seven years old?
yay, apple!
befitting of. ala. too bad there's no-one around to proofread your writing. but, as mikey campbell says, "I can't."
what's the invitation for the announcement going to say? i'm going with "it's about time".
what a great idea. i've already ported one number away from my at&t family account to another carrier so that line is able to take advantage of better coverage in the area it's used, and for better pricing for better service. i'm waiting until the 3rd or 4th of july -- the end of my billing cycle -- to port my remaining two numbers to t-mobile. i'll do the test drive for a few days just to see if there are any negatives ... but unless the thing burns down my house i...