or Connect

Posts by cy_starkman

It competes by lasting 7 days not less than 1. Which is you know, useful in a watch. Looks great, delivers on the functions, lasts a long time, has expandability, compatible with iOS and Android, already has a strong developer base and comes from a company that has sold more units than Android Wear OEM's Bravo. Let's give them a damn honest bravo.
After reading the comments across this thread and attracting a wild number of comments myself   I have this to say in conclusion to my involvement in the discussion.   Wow.   Here are some choices 4 year old children make that involve the decision trees used by the majority of people commenting.   "I won't wear those shoes, they don't have Dora on them"   "That sweater is useless, it is a batman one not spiderman"   After smashing gift on the ground "I don't...
yesi don't live in the snow.safety is important and I didn't mention anything against the two functions a car performs, a) move you b) safely from here to there.if you need to do that in a multiplex cinema in couches at 25c then get the **** off the road because that is the opposite of safety.in car flat screens on the dash are not safety options. CarPlay or any infotainment system is not safety.navigation is a bit of you are constantly driving in unknown locations,...
I totally agree with you in the first point, given two cars with same engineering, ease of repair and endurance of components. but for the same price one has a bunch of point in time useful accessories then I too would make that choice. I might not use them frequently but when I did I would be glad they were there.if on the other hand, the hand I was describing a person chose an inferior car simply because it had a great stezza and 4 zone air con then I think my point has...
I don't look down, I do think people who are unaware of their surroundings even when walking are being irresponsible and unsafe though. for that is what they are.and I could look down on people who pick car a over car b because a has better knobs for changing music and selecting the temperature but really they have so degraded themselves there is little room for me to help them down further.you seem to need a fight this evening and have picked me, perhaps you are bored.2)...
if you go looking for a car and your decision making process is based on how good of a lounge it is and how well it distracts you from the drive then I think you are shopping for the wrong thing and should probably potato up in the couch at home since that is the objective.careening along with the stereo blaring while yabbering on the phone and putting myself to sleep with artificial air and spending more time looking at a screen than the road is not safe or responsible...
which is excellent since it means they at least in the car industry they haven't forgotten that cars are about making long lasting quality engineering decisions focused on driving, not pumping out glorified air cons and sound systems on wheels.i don't need my car to have an infotainment system I need it to work. which is why I drive a 60 series Landcruiser.I'm a bit odd like that though, In that I look for a car, when buying a car not a stereo
As a few have mentioned. 5gig per Apple ID is insulting when you have an iPhone, 2 iPads and a Mac. If I bought the cheapest on contract iPhone and that was it I would get 5gig. So it evidently is included in the price, so where's all my other 5 gig's I paid for. I have iTunes Match, it is great and I use it ALL the time. I also back up everything onto an external drive once every few months for I do not trust anymore having already lost a few songs bought on iTunes due...
You still didn't comprehend bro, you still think it is about you and your hunger, that because something is done that it is right, that corporations are not their own entities but vehicles for extracting value from.. but thanks for the cool story.Thanks for going to the effort of explaining your deep detailed knowledge and joy of an old corrupt system. Unfortunately we can't continue the conversation because you can't think passed it.
trouble reading bro?Is Michael Jordan the CEO or exec team of an independent company, beside his own personal business?At which point did I say anyone should retire because they earnt a lifetime supply of money.. All I said was that they don't need more money.Steve jobs is a poor example, he did get stock options but what was his annual wage? $1. Steve Jobs actually understood what I wrote, he didn't need more cash, the reason he turned up was "to make great things with a...