or Connect

Posts by hittrj01

I had a similar reaction. I will go see this because the source material (the man, not the book) greatly interests me, but I expect this to be one of those movies that tries to be Oscar worthy, but gets about a 60-70% on Rotten Tomatoes. Basically, good, not great. I think with a better book as the source material, it really could have taken off, but oh well.
To those who swear off Google and everything they offer, my only question is, why? There has never been an issue of a mass data breach, and they don't even sell your information. Your information stays private with Google, and they sell ad space and match ads to your demographic themselves. And if it's an issue of NSA, etc., then 1) you think way too highly of yourself if you think the NSA is singling you out and tracking you individually, 2) you're naive to think that if...
The struggle is real. I feel so terrible for you that you have to suffer through the agony of lossy audio. Those of us who are "fake" music lovers with our disgusting lossy audio are so inferior to your superhuman ears. Seriously, "audiophiles" and "PC gamers" need to stop it with these delusions of grandeur and realize they aren't better than other people just because they can't properly deal with the epitome of first-world problems. If you are such the audiophile that...
Better to under-promise and over-deliver. I'd much rather have an order expected for May come in April than an order expected in April be backordered to May.
AppleCare+ (as opposed to standard AppleCare, no plus) has covered accidental damage since it was initially released a few years back for iPhone. I can't remember the iPhone model they rolled it out with, but it is the same policy: covers two incidents of accidental damage, and there is a deductible for said accidental damage. If there is no accidental damage and only manufacturer defects, that is free and unlimited under the AppleCare terms.
I agree, the starting point is much higher, and this makes me hopeful for where this product will eventually go.  I just got a MacBook Air when they refreshed it last year, so I'm good on my Macs for a while, but by the time I'm ready to replace this, I can definitely see the MacBook having a plethora of worthy upgrades, not least of which would be power and even more efficiency. An extra USB-C port would be huge, if only because when the computer is charging, that is all...
Does nobody remember when the original MacBook Air came out? Slow processor, underpowered graphics, one USB port, etc. Also, it didn't really serve a role in the current lineup, since there was the MacBook and MacBook Pro lines, both cheaper and more powerful. This is a Gen 1, proof-of-concept model for the enthusiasts and early adopters. Gen 2 and Gen 3 will improve specs, maybe add another USB-C port (much like the MacBook Air added a  seconds USB port during an...
Then why were you even making the argument that you couldn't do it in the first place?! Trolls and idiots will never cease to amaze me...
Wrong. Just turn AirPlay on and go about your business on your phone. Just don't close the app completely, let it run in the background. Works like a champ!
How do we know they do? Because some rumors have been floating around and sources have been leaking potentially fake information? Nothing has been said about anything, and until Apple confirms the acquisition, I will take any information regarding the purchase with a huge grain of salt.