or Connect

Posts by hittrj01

I agree, the starting point is much higher, and this makes me hopeful for where this product will eventually go.  I just got a MacBook Air when they refreshed it last year, so I'm good on my Macs for a while, but by the time I'm ready to replace this, I can definitely see the MacBook having a plethora of worthy upgrades, not least of which would be power and even more efficiency. An extra USB-C port would be huge, if only because when the computer is charging, that is all...
Does nobody remember when the original MacBook Air came out? Slow processor, underpowered graphics, one USB port, etc. Also, it didn't really serve a role in the current lineup, since there was the MacBook and MacBook Pro lines, both cheaper and more powerful. This is a Gen 1, proof-of-concept model for the enthusiasts and early adopters. Gen 2 and Gen 3 will improve specs, maybe add another USB-C port (much like the MacBook Air added a  seconds USB port during an...
Then why were you even making the argument that you couldn't do it in the first place?! Trolls and idiots will never cease to amaze me...
Wrong. Just turn AirPlay on and go about your business on your phone. Just don't close the app completely, let it run in the background. Works like a champ!
How do we know they do? Because some rumors have been floating around and sources have been leaking potentially fake information? Nothing has been said about anything, and until Apple confirms the acquisition, I will take any information regarding the purchase with a huge grain of salt.
As amusing as the Samsung bubble bursting is to watch, calling this a quarterly loss is quite a bit of a stretch. They did still manage to make $8.2 BILLION (with a B).   Quarterly drop YoY =/= Quarterly loss
Just like the 5 was WAY too similar to the 4S.....
You've clearly never used Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, et al, have you?
Why do people still think iTunes is DRM? Music has been non-DRM for nearly 10 years now!
 So it's impossible for something to be both thin AND solid? I think the iPad Air, iPod touch, and MacBook Air would disagree with you.