or Connect

Posts by hittrj01

How do we know they do? Because some rumors have been floating around and sources have been leaking potentially fake information? Nothing has been said about anything, and until Apple confirms the acquisition, I will take any information regarding the purchase with a huge grain of salt.
As amusing as the Samsung bubble bursting is to watch, calling this a quarterly loss is quite a bit of a stretch. They did still manage to make $8.2 BILLION (with a B).   Quarterly drop YoY =/= Quarterly loss
Just like the 5 was WAY too similar to the 4S.....
You've clearly never used Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, et al, have you?
Why do people still think iTunes is DRM? Music has been non-DRM for nearly 10 years now!
 So it's impossible for something to be both thin AND solid? I think the iPad Air, iPod touch, and MacBook Air would disagree with you.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
I don't know, I think people that, you know, own Apple stock would have a pretty good reason to wonder about it.
Right, because these guys are only smart when they're at Apple. Forstall was a mainstay on the NeXT team. Ron Johnson is the reason Target is where it is today. Tony Fadell is arguably one of the more innovative minds in technology right now. Apple hires smart people because they are smart, they don't instantly become smart once at Apple.
Interesting. How did the update data itself cause your data overage, since the update will ONLY download over WiFi?